Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post a random pic thread

338K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#105 ·
^Friend of mine, actually. Of course, everyone knows left-hand rear doors are downright uncivilized.

Also, thanks to Murdock and BigCadMan, this page has two Hearses on it.

Fantastic. Let's keep this theme going.

Here's a third from an upcoming film some friends and associates are working on. How many of you can hose your Cadillac out when it gets messy?

#127 ·
Too small to be my nails. I have lost every finger nail I have at least once (And all but one at least wice) and they grow in very thick now, each with a ridge in the middle, kind of like the point where two sides of traditional "A-Frame" roofline meetup on a small cottage. I think they would charge me extra for manicures, but who needs nail polish when I always have some sort of neat-coloured gunk beneath my nails. It is a scary thought there are actually people in the world with the idle time to wash their hands regularly. Gives me the heebee-jeebees.

#129 ·
Immunities are nice to develop.

Also, here is my contribution to random photos.
The oldest of any photo I have online anywhere (That I am aware of). Aptly titled "Florida Pikeys" and was taken shortly after my arrival in the state some...Nine[?] years ago. The earliest documented evidence of my now established empire of tomfoolery and shenanigans.

Interestingly, Photobucket also says it is basically (if not entirely) most viewed photo. Not sure why, as this is the first time I have ever posted it anywhere. People must regularly Google "Florida Pikeys" or some variation thereof.

#143 ·
Reactions: brandondeleo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.