Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post a random pic thread

338K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jakerin 
#1 ·
Like it states, I'll start.

See less See more
#428 ·
^I saw that exact photo someplace recently. God, this is going to bug me.

Orconn, while Barbie isn't really my thing, I think she modified her Hearse rather tastefully (Well, technically, she had most of the work done) and it is actually one of the better Limousine conversions I have ever seen (And I have seen hundreds, if not a thousand)

As for Goths...Don't even get me started on them...

#433 ·
I never gave those old New Yorkers a second look until about 5 years after they stopped making that model. I was waiting for a friend outside a supper club and a white one was there, since I am like a moth to a flame with white cars I wandered over. It had those seats inside and I fell in love! Still not a fan of the outside, but after looking inside I could see owning one.

....now, Cavalier.....?

#443 ·
If you go to the rear corner of this one Warehouse in Groveland FL, you will find that there is a second floor above there, outwardly appearing to be little more than a steel staircase that goes up to an open steel grated floor with railings, but if you take that staircase, you will find that in the very corner, there is a doorway that would be obstructed from view if you do not take the staircase up to begin with. That leads through a hall to the other end of the warehouse (and a catwalk that overlooks the other half of the facility) and if you follow it all the way across, you will find an office, with broad windows overlooking the floor. In this office, there is a desk belonging to someone and if you get really close, you can analyze all the little things the owner of this desk has there, such as memos and tracking information, a stationary CB radio and a cherger for the handheld nextel radios. You may notice the photos of her friends and family or even the little diecast of her rig, which is usually parked someplace on property.

But if you look really, REALLY closely, you'll find a very suspicious piece of fanart depicting some Kilted Pikey chap, his Fiance and some sort of Funeral Coach or something in the background. It appears that who ever found this and took the photo, may have scribbled a message onto the corner of it.

#447 ·
It's the angle. Sort of. The hands are also far too small, though, but the artist did better than I'd have done, I'm sure. (I have received quite a lot of fanmail/fanart though. Had no idea this was photocopied and sitting in someone's office)

Also, the clinical terminology for my "Spindly Arms" is Arachnodactly (Spider-Fingered), of which I am tremendously proud and honoured to be inflicted with. All of the serious physical advantages of the condition more than make up for the few potential hazards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.