Post a Random Pic Thread - Page 126
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 174 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2601
Like Tree1967Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Post a Random Pic Thread in General Discussion; Originally Posted by orconn You are quite right, Chamus, Menehune bare no resemblance to Leprechauns. Madame Pele and her Dog ...
    The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by orconn View Post
    You are quite right, Chamus, Menehune bare no resemblance to Leprechauns. Madame Pele and her Dog has a special place for those that confuse the two!

Dullahan has, in the past, given us photographic evidence about the pulchritude of the girls from The Tilted Kilt .... which were a bit of the alright! So I have no reason to question his evaluation of the intellect, personalities and beauty of the ladies from Hooters. I have to confess I have no first hand knowledge of the ladies of either establishment .... although I have been known to wear a kilt!
    Precisely. I have however never actually been to either establishment. The Tilted Kilt in Orlando is famous for hosting Car Shows. I think Smashburger should host car shows. Not because I even care, but I really want a reason to go to each restaurant. Especially Smashburger. My entire motivation is based on it's awesome name...Smashburger...It just sounds awesome.

Seriously, say it.

Smashburger...

But I digress. Female company could accurately be labeled one of my areas of expertise. The best way to draw attention to your car show, should you hypothetically be attempting to receive voters for the People's Choice category is to bring as much female company as is available at the time of voting. Especially if you stand them on your Cadillac, swinging loud chainsaws. The downside of this is that then your Cadillac receives the most votes, even though you specifically tell people it is not eligible, because really...how am I going to present a trophy to myself? That is absurd. Even for me. Interestingly, the opening ceremony for the three-day Halloween party that we performed our car show at was a long parade of sorts, which started...at Hooters. And this is my experience with them. Dress them however you like, they still weren't enough to turn heads. Mind you, I prefer girls in full-length skirts or dresses to short-shorts and wifebeaters. Much classier.

Regardless though, many (most) of my friends, lackeys and minions are young ladies. I suppose my charismatic ways, humour and charm make up for my looks. This is fortunate for me, because it allows me to keep my cars clean. I do not wash my cars myself, because I somehow know intuitively that I simply do not look as nice in a bikini as any nubile girl ever could.

Furthermore...Smashburger...

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Some one coming over for Thanksgiving requested my Maple Bacon Ice Cream Custard as part of our dessert.

4 hours of work for 2 pints of it.

Aztec ETC ECS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '02 ETC ECS#533, '05 Escalade, '05 AWD Magnum, '74 455 OLDS

Bacon just keeps poppin' up in everything these days.

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec ETC ECS View Post
    Bacon just keeps poppin' up in everything these days.
    Some people like Salt and Sweets mixed together

Once mixed with the custard cream before it freezes the bacon actually softens resembling cookie dough ice cream.

Me personally I do not like it but every one else seems to like it and ask me to make it for them.
    I dont mind I love cooking,baking and ect especially when it is appreciated.
    orconn likes this.

Aztec ETC ECS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '02 ETC ECS#533, '05 Escalade, '05 AWD Magnum, '74 455 OLDS

Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK View Post
    Some people like Salt and Sweets mixed together
    Chocolate covered pretzels. MMMMM

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    I had a bacon peanut butter shake at Sonic. Interesting...
    CadillacLuke24 likes this.

orconn is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS

Tell us more, Jim, inquiring minds want to know. I still haven't made it to a Sonic.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    The bacon was slow to show in taste. As you finished it, the bacon became more pronounced. Plus, all the bacon bits had migrated towards the bottom.

Make sure to have a big cup of water nearby. It will coat your throat...

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

I LOOOOVVE bacon (as most people do), but here are just some things I have no interest in mixing it with. Ice cream and milk shakes are two of them. To each his (or her) own I guess

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    I LOOOOVVE bacon (as most people do), but here are just some things I have no interest in mixing it with. Ice cream and milk shakes are two of them. To each his (or her) own I guess
    FWIW I did extensive experiments when I was 16 and surprisingly the ONLY edible thing in the entire house that ruined ice cream was Worcestershire sauce. Even pickles weren't bad. Aspiring bulimics take note.

talismandave is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

At lunch yesterday in the men's room....

image uploading site

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Hmmm. I'm writing my congressman and Senators as soon as I post this. I believe any business ONLY posting such a sign is in violation of the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) because it excludes blind employees and patrons. Not to mention putting my health at risk, which is why I am calling for a boycott of all restaurants that hire the blind since they must be handling my food with filthy hands. And I just thought of the employees who can't read English! Which I've read would include at least 40% of high school graduates. I don't understand why we aren't all dead already. I mean all of us must have eaten at a restaurant that hires the handicapped or non-English reading employees. So please join me in demanding a law to make it mandatory for a continuously playing recording of this warning in all known languages in restaurant restrooms as well as a law forbidding restaurants from hiring employees who are both deaf and blind. Braille for them would not work because braille for some languages is phonetic and the warning contains homonyms.

Thank you.

And what's with "encourage"? We are getting soft in this country! What's next? Just "encourage" people not to rob banks? I mean since we have the FDIC, I'd much rather have my bank robbed than eat contaminated food. We need armed enforcers in every restroom, not some mamby pamby warning sign.

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Anyone wanna go after the Braille characters on the drive-up ATM at your local bank ????

HD, You start digging into this type of "Big Brother is watching" government intrusion and you'll go mad at the billions of dollars pissed away on sheer bureaucratic stupidity.

Our governments create jobs, hire people, and the people are instructed to quickly become indispensable - so another bureaucracy blooms, and all taxpayers take the hit.

Some of this belongs in "Current Issues", but the restaurant image IS a random pic, and it does generate mixed response....................and it IS indicative of governmental stupidity.

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    Lol.

The visually challenged can be driven to the bank. Also, ATMs are not made specifically for drive up applications, so the braille buttons are on all of them.

I have a better one. There's a Guitar Center on a busy section of one of our highways in Peabody (lots of stores and car dealers on this stretch of road). Somewhere on the side of the large building, there's a 4"X6" sign that reads "Guitar Center" in Braille. What blind person's going to be wandering the highway and happen upon that?!

rbzstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): stsv
    Quote Originally Posted by MoistCabbage View Post
    Lol.

The visually challenged can be driven to the bank. Also, ATMs are not made specifically for drive up applications, so the braille buttons are on all of them.

I have a better one. There's a Guitar Center on a busy section of one of our highways in Peabody (lots of stores and car dealers on this stretch of road). Somewhere on the side of the large building, there's a 4"X6" sign that reads "Guitar Center" in Braille. What blind person's going to be wandering the highway and happen upon that?!
    Or press there entire body against each section in an attempt to read the sign. In my mind there must be some sort of braille off.. Any blind person can finger it out but with your face, crotch, and feet.... Damn that's a braille beast. "Feel it out 2013"?
    MoistCabbage likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.