Posting Pictures The Easy Way - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Posting Pictures The Easy Way in General Discussion; Hey Talismandave, where did you get the WISDOM guy from?...
    Inkredible is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 91 Deville

Re: Posting Pictures The Easy Way

Hey Talismandave, where did you get the WISDOM guy from?

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

When posting you have to click, go advanced, on the screen bottom.
    That will bring up a larger text box that has emode's on right click on, [more].
    that brings up a bunch of choices to go through!

brandondeleo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): A dead Chrysler, a dead Cadillac, and a living Chrysler.

MotownPimp is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS Coupe Performance Stick

Of course, y'all know you can post directly from your computer, right?

At least you can if you have "Windows".

Hit the image icon on instrument bar at top of post, select "from computer", hit browse, select, click on upload.

BestTimesNow is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Seville HDR3-1024.jpg

Lets see if this works. I'm having trouble posting them to the photo section.

Quote Originally Posted by BestTimesNow View Post
    Attachment 93506

Lets see if this works. I'm having trouble posting them to the photo section.
    Wow, great looking Seville! Now that you know how, look up the Post Brochure Photos thread because that picture really belongs there! Great shot!

Connie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): eldorado 1975 convertible

hi all,
    so happy to see i actually have directions on how to post a pic, since my first attempt was so flawed LOL
    I am 46, and not very computer savvy. I am an R.N. and work in ER, that is where i am savvy. LOL
    Truly, as a new member, I do find this site very, very confusing. I have a yahoo account, use it all the time, and I have never ran into the complications that I have with this one.
    I thank those who have much patience with us newbies..........and offer practical suggestions. Your timely assistance is greatly appreciated.
    After all, it is our differences that come together to make this a great site!!!!!!!
    Have a great day all, see you soon,
    Connie
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

also, notice how the photobucket images are no longer displaying ... while images i put up on imageshack back in 2007 are still being served up fine
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Photobucket has the annoying trait that if you re arrange the photos in your album they won't show up. Can you reorganize images in imageshack and if you do will the link go with them?

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Connie View Post
    hi all,
    so happy to see i actually have directions on how to post a pic, since my first attempt was so flawed LOL
    I am 46, and not very computer savvy. I am an R.N. and work in ER, that is where i am savvy. LOL
    Truly, as a new member, I do find this site very, very confusing. I have a yahoo account, use it all the time, and I have never ran into the complications that I have with this one.
    I thank those who have much patience with us newbies..........and offer practical suggestions. Your timely assistance is greatly appreciated.
    After all, it is our differences that come together to make this a great site!!!!!!!
    Have a great day all, see you soon,
    Connie

We are a "full service" information site! (i.e. we're full of it!)

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

i don't tend to add the images to my imageshack account (you don't need one to upload)
    since most of the images I upload are fairly fleeting by nature (a parts illustration or some photo online of a cat etc) i don't feel a need to catalog them under an account
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.