Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What are you listening to?

170K views 1K replies 114 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
Since music has popped up in a few threads here recently, I thought it would be interesting to have an ongoing thread about music and to also post what we're all listening to at any given time. I don't know about you guys but my music keeps me sane everyday and I listen when ever possible. I mainly listen to '60's-'70's. I also enjoy 50's music, select 80's, jazz and classical. Rock and roll and blues is my big thing.

This morning I was listening to The James Gang and Aerosmith.

"Funk #49" from James Gang Rides Again (1970). I love Joe Walsh and The James Gang, but I was never really a "big" Eagles guy for some reason.

A fairly "popular" song, it was actually made in 1973 when Walsh was with Barnstorm

==============

I'm always listening to Aerosmith. Aerosmith's first album (1973). Yes, Aerosmith made other songs besides I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, Jaded and Pink. Aerosmith, Get Your Wings, Toys in the Attic, Rocks and Draw The Line are their best albums by far. Those were the real Aerosmith years.
"Movin' Out" was the first song Steven and Joe ever co-wrote. They were all just kids at the time of this album. It's amazing the talent that came out of these few decades.

"Somebody" is another one of my favorites on their first album, but all the songs are really excellent. I only envy those of you who were alive when beauties like these were being made.

See less See more
#761 ·
Be careful with this Forum - all of it. It appears to have become contaminated with a virus embedded in one or more videos or YouTube snippets. Multiple antivirus warnings and the Microsoft "blue screen of death" (complete Windows restart) twice today. Sending a report to Trend Micro in a minute. Beware.

Also, just got an Adobe Flash crash warning.

#762 ·
Yeah, I just had my main computer locked up by a malware virus that is referred to as the FBI virus. A screen appears with FBI logos that says you have illegally violated copyright law and that your computer is now locked until you pay a $300. fine (payable by money order obtainable at many stores). Of course, despite the very authentic web page, this is a scam .... and extortion by Internet!

The FBI already has warnings on this. Unfortunately your computer is locked and you have to have a professional de-bug your system to return it to operating condition. In my case I contacted Norton Symantec where I have my security account, they were aware of the virus but said it somehow slipped through their net and that it would cost me $100. to have the malware removed (I did this took the tech 2 1/2 hours working over the Internet). I had contacted Staples who could also remove the malware but wanted $150.00 to do the job, and I would have to bring the machine into their store. Apparently many other (Staples tech said he had fixed over 36 computers in Midlothian that had become infected). So as they used to say on "Hill Street Blues," "Stay safe out there!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.