Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What are you listening to?

170K views 1K replies 114 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
Since music has popped up in a few threads here recently, I thought it would be interesting to have an ongoing thread about music and to also post what we're all listening to at any given time. I don't know about you guys but my music keeps me sane everyday and I listen when ever possible. I mainly listen to '60's-'70's. I also enjoy 50's music, select 80's, jazz and classical. Rock and roll and blues is my big thing.

This morning I was listening to The James Gang and Aerosmith.

"Funk #49" from James Gang Rides Again (1970). I love Joe Walsh and The James Gang, but I was never really a "big" Eagles guy for some reason.

A fairly "popular" song, it was actually made in 1973 when Walsh was with Barnstorm

==============

I'm always listening to Aerosmith. Aerosmith's first album (1973). Yes, Aerosmith made other songs besides I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, Jaded and Pink. Aerosmith, Get Your Wings, Toys in the Attic, Rocks and Draw The Line are their best albums by far. Those were the real Aerosmith years.
"Movin' Out" was the first song Steven and Joe ever co-wrote. They were all just kids at the time of this album. It's amazing the talent that came out of these few decades.

"Somebody" is another one of my favorites on their first album, but all the songs are really excellent. I only envy those of you who were alive when beauties like these were being made.

See less See more
#1,283 ·
............. listening to - - - -Herb Alpert & Tijuana Brass - "What Now My Love"

....chicken stuffed Cubanelle peppers, refried beans, Mexican red beans, a bottle of red jug wine .............. she sure can cook. Burp.

#1,291 ·
Now that both old Bose stereos are fully working in the Fleetwood and STS, their own characters are apparent. The Fleetwood was tuned to sound best at moderate sound levels...half volume or so and less while the STS sounds better at half up to 3/4. Interesting difference. But this particular song sounds better in the Fleetwood...I can keep the bass at full up to half volume and get some damn good rear view mirror vibrations going...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.