Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Name the show.

55K views 437 replies 34 participants last post by  talismandave 
#1 ·
We're all car enthusiasts, so the cars in TV shows and movies tend to stand out to us. Sometimes the cars made the show, sometimes the show made the car. Either way, let's see who has a sharp eye and keen memory.

Whoever correctly identifies the show or movie the car is from should post up a new car to be identified.

We'll start off with a somewhat tough one.

See less See more
#191 ·
The Seville and the 98 were from "Jackie Brown"......LOVES me some Jackie Brown....

----------

The NSX was Harvey Keitel's in "Pulp Fiction"...

#194 ·
Glad SOMEBODY finally got Jackie Brown.

This is a pretty well known one, especially this time of year.

#196 ·
From one of my top 5 favorite movies of all time....

#199 ·
Bingo.

#206 ·
Well, no one got my last one, but considering the cars were brand new when the film was made, I'll take a try with a newer film, albeit possibly more obscure.

I myself, was rather ecstatic to see it throughout the film, but not simply because it is an all-around cool car, because being that particular car, it held a deeper meaning within the film.

#213 ·
Close.

I have never seen Spiderman, but it is identical to that one (Except Mr. Parker's was immaculate, this one was rusted over and full of dents)

This is actually because both films were directed by Sam Raimi and the car, a 1973 Delta 88, is actually a reference to the Evil Dead series, in which the car was prominently featured and eventually became a steam-driven blade-spinning weapon used to slaughter undead skeletal warlords. Deep down, this is what all cars truly strive to be.

#208 ·
The Gen 4 STS Gary posted was in "Daylight" -- it caused the wreck that closed the Holland (or Lincoln?) tunnel.

#210 ·
Northern Exposure?

#212 ·
Meh...6 of one....

#215 ·
Pale yellow is good.... Whose is it?

#217 ·
Buckets or bench ;-)

#221 ·
This movie had one of the most painfully awesome car chase scenes ever made. 100% authentic, no CGI and all a high speed trip through a Cadillac dealer.

#230 ·
This movie had one of the most painfully awesome car chase scenes ever made. 100% authentic, no CGI and all a high speed trip through a Cadillac dealer.
wasnt all but 10 or 20 minutes of the movie a car chase?
it was an awful movie from a plot/ character development standpoint, but the epic 90 minute car chase made up for it.

the incident where the police cruiser crashed into the row of cadillacs wasnt supposed to be so destructive. only the first 3-4 cars (which were spaced out) were supposed to be hit. the other cars in the row that got damaged were actual cars from the dealership, which the production company had to buy afterwards.

#223 ·
I hated seeing them torch that beautiful '71 or '72 Eldorado Coupe. :(

#225 ·
Oh well, it was a '73. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.