Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Name the show.

55K views 437 replies 34 participants last post by  talismandave 
#1 ·
We're all car enthusiasts, so the cars in TV shows and movies tend to stand out to us. Sometimes the cars made the show, sometimes the show made the car. Either way, let's see who has a sharp eye and keen memory.

Whoever correctly identifies the show or movie the car is from should post up a new car to be identified.

We'll start off with a somewhat tough one.

See less See more
#76 ·
Reservoir dogs is correct....

#83 ·

#85 ·
Twister, a childhood favorite of mine.

Speaking of Dodge Rams....

#89 ·
"The Game"?

You should have bought that low miles '01 740i Sport in Imola Red that was on eBay in TX somewhere a year or so ago.... That vs. a 3? No question....

Yep, those wide brimmed hats are impossible to miss!

Another favorite of mine...

It might be time for another E38...

#91 ·
^^^Could be from "Tin Men?"

Actually, in the portrayal of a sixties Cadillac showroom you have displayed a 1962 Cadillac coupe (Coupe de Ville?) and th e back end of a 1961 Cadillac. A highly unlikely situation of them both being on the showroom at the same time back in the day!

#94 ·
gdwriter said:
Nobody's guessed the bronze '67 Imperial or the blue '66 Impala I posted yet.

----------

This one will be a piece of cake:
Don Draper's Cadillac on Mad Men...

#100 ·
I don't think he was the mayor, as a Matter of fact I am pretty sure there was an episode where it was revealed Holling was mayor. But yes it is Maurice Minnifield's 1960 Cadillac that he got as a gift for orbiting the earth as an astronaut in 1960. It is one of my favorite shows ever.

What is this one:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Coupé

#103 ·
I don't think he was the mayor, as a Matter of fact I am pretty sure there was an episode where it was revealed Holling was mayor. But yes it is Maurice Minnifield's 1960 Cadillac that he got as a gift for orbiting the earth as an astronaut in 1960. It is one of my favorite shows ever.

What is this one:

View attachment 83977
"Northern Exposure" was also one of my favorite shows too! It was also one of the last network shows that I watched on a regular basis. Great ensemble cast, good writing and the production values were good too!

Your memory is better than mine, you are right Holling was the mayor.

#101 ·
The Pinto.......

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Classic car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.