I figured you would all enjoy these lovely notes.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, I figured you would all enjoy these lovely notes. in General Discussion; http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photo...ndshield-signs These are absolutely hilarious. My favorites are the BAD PARK YOU and You must be a Republican. Lolol Thanks ...
    brandondeleo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): A dead Chrysler, a dead Cadillac, and a living Chrysler.

I figured you would all enjoy these lovely notes.

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photo...ndshield-signs

These are absolutely hilarious. My favorites are the BAD PARK YOU and You must be a Republican. Lolol

Thanks to Corrie for showing me!
    Rolex, Rolex, MoistCabbage and 1 others like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MoistCabbage is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)

Re: I figured you would all enjoy these lovely notes.

There's a girl on my block that continuously takes peoples spots in the winter, spots that they spend hours digging out. Not only that, but she doesn't even get out to move the chair, barrel or cone out of the spot first, she just plows over it. Normally I have private parking, but my private way isn't plowed, so in the winter, I usually have to park on the street. Last winter, I came home to find her truck in my spot. I suppose I could have written her a note, I instead chose to empty the contents of a trash barrel full of loose garbage and snow, onto her hood and windshield.

brandondeleo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): A dead Chrysler, a dead Cadillac, and a living Chrysler.

Nice! My mom has a habit of putting her G6 in my DeVille's spot in front of the house, so one day I got home and she was in my spot again... I took the snow shovel and piled a mountain of snow packed tight all over the car about a foot thick. It looked like a big mound of snow. She was pissed. It was totally worth it.

EcSTSatic is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1999 STS - diamond white

I leave notes on cars at the YMCA who park in handicap spaces without a handicap plate or mirror tag. It usually goes something like "You are illegally parked in a handicap stall. For crying out loud, this is a fitness center, why not walk a little further and get the exercise. The next time this may be a ticket. BTW, you are on the surveillance camera."
    gdwriter and gdwriter like this.

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Quote Originally Posted by brandondeleo View Post
    Nice! My mom has a habit of putting her G6 in my DeVille's spot in front of the house, so one day I got home and she was in my spot again... I took the snow shovel and piled a mountain of snow packed tight all over the car about a foot thick. It looked like a big mound of snow. She was pissed. It was totally worth it.
    I assume that, in order to claim a special spot in front of HER HOME, you pay the mortgage, buy and prepare the food, and do the laundry.

OffThaHorseCEO is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac SRX V8 AWD, 1989 Cadillac Allanté: Pearl White

people where i work should be glad im not a car thief/baby sales person.

They routinely park in the fire lane, in front of MY store to go do business in the store next to mine. The leave the car running, babys in the car, and stay in the store at least 15 minutes. The UPS man hates it as well because SO MANY of them do it that it creates a line down the sidewalk and he cant get in. he calls the cops on them but the cops dont care because they like to park in the firelane as well while they pay bills and buy sodas.

some days i just want to jump into one of the cars and drive away
    other days i wish i had a big fast LOUD tough hummer to strike fear into the hearts of those who park in the fire lanes. The first time theyd walk in the store not suspecting anything. Next youd hear a loud revving, almost like rumbling. Then youd hear the earthquake screaming getting louder. Finally, youd hear the crash as your car was rammed out of the fire lane by this mysterious loud vehicle. I would then disappear.

I imagine i would take about 4 or 5 cars before people would cower in fear at the sound of the loud hummer and would stop parking in the damn firelane

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Here's one way to discourage illegal/stupid parking..................

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

There's an asshat guy who drives a Prius on campus and he loves to park in the South Campus lot, even though his parking permit is for the garage (which means that's the only place he can park). I used some white shoe polish I had laying around to draw an arrow over to his parking decal, to indicate that he was in the wrong spot.

It's still there, three weeks later. I find it hilarious, honestly.

OffThaHorseCEO is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac SRX V8 AWD, 1989 Cadillac Allanté: Pearl White

why wouldnt you want to park in the garage?

I don't park there because it's only connected to one dorm building, it's annoying to walk from my room to the garage so it isn't worth it. I ASSUME this fellow lives where the garage is a practical choice.

He's a Prius douche, I don't really expect much of him....

gdwriter is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS (Elvis) 1964 Impala (Betty)

My favorite:

Hell, if I can fit Betty into one parking slot — including those marked "compact" — there's no excuse for taking up two of them.
    Jesda and Jesda like this.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

@ baby sales person !!!

Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

While I have never really had to leave a note on someone's car. I especially like the parking jobs down here and for some reason NO ONE GETS A TICKET. A friend of mine once parked her car in a legal space on the side of the street, came back an hour later to see that not only had it been hit by another vehicle hard enough to shift it out of her parking space and partially into the street, but she received a ticket for it being parked that way.

The biggest problem I have with small cars taking large spaces is actually at the local carwash, which has only one large washbay, the others are for accommodating modern vehicles. While experience tells me that I can wash my Ford Expedition quite well in the small bays, it will not work with my other vehicles, as the hose is not long enough to reach the front and back of the cars. For some reason, there is ALWAYS a small vehicle in the small bay. Also, I once had some asshat in an expedition waiting behind me who got annoyed that it took me all of five minutes to wash my car, so he pulled up right behind me, about an inch from my bumper and I told him his Expedition was no larger than mine, so he should try using one of the three other bays, all of which were open. He didn't get the hint, so I made sure to get thick, slimy bugwash crap all over his car and proceed to stay there until he moved.

What I like here are the "Hybrid Vehicle Only" spaces and I always do my very best to occupy them, as my cars ARE hybrids (they burn gas, rubber and most importantly, ozone)

I especially like this parking space "Reserved For Fullsize Vehicles Only" which I was overhanging by over a foot in the front and two in the back. WTF? (Dig that crazy bumper hanging off my car from someone backing into me)

LOL That's funny.

I've only seen the "Hybrid Only" parking spaces twice. Once in a photo taken by a member here, and once in Stuart.

ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

Quote Originally Posted by submariner409 View Post
    Here's one way to discourage illegal/stupid parking..................
    This picture can be a good note to put on the cars that are parked in the fire lane.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.