1 item something you have taken in every car you own or move to any car you drive
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, 1 item something you have taken in every car you own or move to any car you drive in General Discussion; Is there 1 item that you have had in every car you own not something like a radio or headlamps ...
    ThumperPup is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350

1 item something you have taken in every car you own or move to any car you drive

Is there 1 item that you have had in every car you own not something like a radio or headlamps unless you actually took that same one out of each car and put it in the new car
    but something some kind of trinket or stick on dash little women in a hula skit or something

For me its been my fuzzy dice i bought them when at auto zone about 2 days after i got my first car i was in looking for some windshield washing fluid and some of those cool light up valve caps that light when the wheels are in motion
    well i found these dice
    and no matter if its a rental or a purchase these deice hang in every car i drive

they used to be black but they are turning brownish purple over the years from all the times they have done in the washing machine lol

you can see them threw the window in the 95 continetal i have a and in the Cadillac
    picture from 16 years ago in the Lincoln and then 16 years latter in the caddy

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Aron9000 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300

Re: 1 item something you have taken in every car you own or move to any car you drive

I think I've had the same Tennessee road map for like 10 years in every one of my cars. Don't think I've ever opened it lol.

The-Dullahan is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Re: 1 item something you have taken in every car you own or move to any car you drive

Hmm. I actually have Fuzzy Dice in the Lincoln, which started as a joke and probably shouldn't be there, but there they are, because I have not yet removed them. (Just like yours, except mine came from Advance) and I even have a photo, because Sting requested it for his online trolling and I actually had a Fedora at arm's reach when he texted me about it, even though I do not own one.

The Cadillac can't really use the dice, because it has no training mirror and it can't share it's "trinkets" with my other cars as I don't think even the Expedition would fit the casket in it with the seats folded down and have no use for skeletons or Zombies and the other two have no time for so much as AC or a stereo, so trinkets seem useless.

brandondeleo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): A dead Chrysler, a dead Cadillac, and a living Chrysler.

One item you should always have with you, as well. A Mag-Lite. Flashlight AND convenient weapon. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aron9000 View Post
    I think I've had the same Tennessee road map for like 10 years in every one of my cars. Don't think I've ever opened it lol.
    I have my Florida maps from the DMV, never used and the Cadillac has a bunch of papers from Massachusetts and from the funeral home where it was in service, including their fancy monogrammed pen.

Quote Originally Posted by brandondeleo View Post
    convenient weapon.
    Custom Barbed-Wire Cricket bat, but only in the Cadillac. The Lincoln has a rolled up carpet, a steel bucket and a bag of cement in the trunk at all times. I wish that was a joke.

ThumperPup is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350

Quote Originally Posted by brandondeleo View Post
    One item you should always have with you, as well. A Mag-Lite. Flashlight AND convenient weapon. Lol.
    you would say that lol

I carried a crowbar in the Caddy... Lol.

(I actually still have the head unit I had in my first Chrysler, that I put in my Caddy and is now going into my second Chrysler.)

Sevillian273 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 69 Thunderbird | 90 Seville | 89 Marquis | 72 Torino

Rolex, Rolex, xtc and 1 others like this.

That works too...

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

CIWS, CIWS, concorso and 7 others like this.

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

My flashlight, my Leatherman multi-tool, and my firearm. Pretty well everywhere I go in a vehicle, they come along.
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

cadillac kevin is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre

I've kept every head unit I've ever had in a vehicle- and the speakers.
    the caddy has the stereo out of my old safari. clarion 2 post HU (early 90's), jensen amp, and infinity 6.5s.

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, stick on fender vents
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

For 56 years - my quivering pink butt.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.