Who is your favorite music artist and/or song? - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree6Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Who is your favorite music artist and/or song? in General Discussion; Originally Posted by I~LUV~Caddys8792 Being a fan of Oasis, I've really come to like this new band "Beady Eye". It's ...
    Destroyer is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '67 Cutlass,'92 Z28, '12 Crosstour, '12 Cube,00 GMC 4500

Re: Who is your Favorit Music Artist and Or Song

Quote Originally Posted by I~LUV~Caddys8792 View Post
    Being a fan of Oasis, I've really come to like this new band "Beady Eye". It's Oasis without the older of the Gallagher brothers, Noel. For those that don't know, Liam and Noel Gallagher never got along well and would continually fight on and off stage and would make for a very shaky feeling within the group. Without Noel in the group, I'd sure hope that Beady Eye would be much quicker to write and produce new album without the man drama between the two brothers.

Here's a single off their debut album. I love this sort of music..it's very poppy, catchy and happy sounding. It's got a great feeling that gets in your brain and keeps the day from getting too dull.. It sounds very Rolling Stones circa 1972.
    [YOUTUBE]HfdYY1Iundo[/YOUTUBE]
    Not bad Chad. I never heard this before and although I don't feel the "Rolling Stones" in this music I can tell the influence. If not Rolling Stones, it definitely sounds like it came from that era. I like it.

Destroyer is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '67 Cutlass,'92 Z28, '12 Crosstour, '12 Cube,00 GMC 4500

Re: Who is your favorite music artist and/or song?

IF I had to narrow it down I'd say "Detroit Rock City" from the 1976 KISS album Destroyer would be it followed by either "Paint it Black" or "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones.

Stingroo and Stingroo like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.