what was the worst acident you have had or been in - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, what was the worst acident you have had or been in in General Discussion; $60 bucks on ebay. Suction cups to the windshield like a GPS. Takes SD cards. Great for insurance purposes, crooked ...
    Sevillian273 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 69 Thunderbird | 90 Seville | 89 Marquis | 72 Torino

Re: what was the worst acident you have had or been in

$60 bucks on ebay. Suction cups to the windshield like a GPS. Takes SD cards. Great for insurance purposes, crooked cops, posting bad drivers on the internet, etc....

ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

Quote Originally Posted by STSS View Post
    You have a dash cam?!

I've been thinking about this for a while....
    This app for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPod touch (4th generation) can change your iPhone or iPhod to a good temporary dash cam!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-c...399228542?mt=8

ThumperPup is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350

Quote Originally Posted by ben.gators View Post
    This app for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPod touch (4th generation) can change your iPhone or iPhod to a good temporary dash cam!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-c...399228542?mt=8
    bbut what mounts have you found to use for the Iphone 3gs
    that would make it usable as a dash cam
    the only mounts i have found cover up the camera so i don't know how this would work out to well

77CDV is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB

The most inconvenient accident for me was back in 1999 in my 89 60S. I was heading back to work from lunch. While waiting for a light to change, I ended up in the middle of a chain rear-ender. Some idiot chick slammed into a car about two or three cars back, pushing each successive car into the one in front of it. Total of about seven or eight cars involved. With all the police crap and everyone exchanging insurance, I was something like an hour late getting back to work. My boss was deeply unthrilled.

The worst accident would by back in 1994 in my 77 SDV. I was broadsided by a full-sized Chevy pickup as I went through an intersection. He was cruising about 50mph and smacked me in the rear passenger door and right rear fender. Spun me a full 360*. The rear door wouldn't open, and it was really banged up, but from inside the car, you couldn't tell anything had happened. The power window even still worked. The truck that hit me was totalled, radiator pushed all the way back into the engine and the whole front end smashed all to hell. He had to be flatbedded away. My Caddy drove away under her own power.

mhamilton is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 XJ8-L, 2000 Eldorado ESC--total loss :(

A few years back, drove my Malibu to NJ to visit the family. 2nd day I was there, guy comes through a stop sign in a Sebring and I nailed him right in the front fender. I saw him come through the stop and hit the brakes, and when it happened I thought I might have just missed him because I didn't really feel any impact. But the bumper pushed the fender right back into the driver's door, door was stuck shut. His car was totaled. Wouldn't run, wouldn't shift to neutral. I had a body shop yank my fender so I could open the door and drove the 500 miles back home with no issue.

The funny thing is how fateful that whole day was. I was heading out to have dinner with my cousin. First I forgot my umbrella, back inside to get that. Found my misplaced cell phone, had to get that. Then I got in my car and I didn't have her address... back inside. Only to forget my keys! No, I wasn't speeding because I was late, just delayed 5 minutes by stuff I almost never forget.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.