Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What did you do to your car today?

2M views 19K replies 451 participants last post by  StarFighter1 
#1 ·
Lets keep this a continuing, never gonna die thread.

For the Toyota truck, I changed the plugs, plug wires, distributor cap, and changed the oil in it this morning. Also ran a can of seafoam through it before I changed the plugs, gotta love that huge cloud of smoke. Love how stupid easy the 22R-E is to work on. Runs a lot smoother now, and fixed my rough idle problem.

Tomorrow I'm going to wax and detail the Cadillac. Gonna be a long ass day.

#5,201 ·
Changed the supercharger belt and cam sensors on Elwood.

Reactions: CadillacLuke24
#5,203 ·
I broke into the trunk of my covair and removed the lock cylinder, and also dismantled the passenger door to get that cylinder as well. I'll take them tomorrow to an antiques locksmith to get some keys for my corvair. The previous owner had it over a year, never having a key for it. I also wrestled the carbs out, prepping them for a rebuild. This car needs a lot of love!

#5,213 ·
Weather was amazing today. 85 and sunny with the slightest breeze. I sacrificed sleep for a long drive and a bike ride around one of Ellensburg's many lakes along the Yakima river.

Oh, the endless wonders of a convertible. So practical!

The great bike ride along the river and Carey Lake.

A great bridge along the way.

I don't have any pictures of me with my car. I figure, might as well!

#5,221 · (Edited)
Oh, the endless wonders of a convertible. So practical!

I don't have any pictures of me with my car. I figure, might as well!
So true! I wish I had taken photos of the "Truck App's" of all my old converts. Especially the Spitfire, they were always the funniest!

As to the second photo. I know how much you love your Sebring, I'm just glad you rolled over for the photo.:thumbsup:

#5,226 ·
I need to wash mine this weekend. Only problem with black cars is how dirty they get. Plus a bird crapped on it at just the right place so it streaked AALLLL they way down my drivers door from the bottom of the window to 3 inches from the bottom of the door. And it's a very vivid streak. Looks like a vertical pin stripe. That bird woulda made good target practice with my Ruger 10/22 rifle.