Here's your chance to suggest something directly to GM - don't waste it... - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree1Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Here's your chance to suggest something directly to GM - don't waste it... in General Discussion; Originally Posted by Nutz Hire Jill Wagner now. In the late 60's, Oldsmobile crawled out of a luxury-only reputation with ...
    Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!

Re: Here's your chance to suggest something directly to GM - don't waste it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    Hire Jill Wagner now. In the late 60's, Oldsmobile crawled out of a luxury-only reputation with a Hurst/Olds (shifter) ad campaign that needed a boost in performance recognition. Cue in Linda Vaughn. It also secured a piece of performance history with not only a good luxury performance reputation, but a pretty face to carry the torch and re-light the flame (even after the Oldsmobile production ended).
    LOL, I saw Linda Vaughn at Cars n Coffee in Irvine Ca a few months ago. I didn't think I'd ever see her name in here.

The "Shifty Dr." was always a favorite of mine, I have an old school Hurst T style shift knob in my V (on top of a B & M shifter) as a tribute to the Dr. of course.

I love the history that goes with Cadillac (or Oldsmobile) nameplates. Eldorado, Seville, Brougham, Fleetwoot etc. are rich in that history. I like the use of V in the HO cars, good idea that can carry on for a long time. V could be the Cadillac version of SS in the not to distant future.

Nutz is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!

Playdrv4me is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
    Woooo! Moar Jill!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Stingroo is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): '92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56 | '01 Buick Century | '95 Lexus LS400

Wow. That's kinda cool. Maybe they DO listen to us.

Here's hoping for that triple-tail-lighted Impala Gary D. dreamed up.

I went and had a look over the new CTS-V wagon. I still hold out hope for an LS3 CTS-V wagon, but I have my doubts.

The salesman actually took an up call while he was with me. I guess showing up in a V1 wasn't good enough for him.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Quote Originally Posted by Koooop View Post
    I went and had a look over the new CTS-V wagon. I still hold out hope for an LS3 CTS-V wagon, but I have my doubts.

The salesman actually took an up call while he was with me. I guess showing up in a V1 wasn't good enough for him.
    Just get the damn LSA...

Me thinks I would go to jail with an LSA...

It's possible that an LSA powered V will be in my garage at some point, but the Panamera is awfully sweet and I don't have to get FI or a V6. I never would have thought it was going to be possible to cross shop Porsche and Cadillac someday, I doubt the folks at Cadillac anticipated such a thing but here it is. Porsche gives the choice of V6, normally asperated V8 or a forced induction V8 power (a full menu). Cadillac is not offering middle ground in the line up which is unfortunate. A V6 is for the wife, 556HP is for the maniac. Where's mine at? When I do get serious, it'll be tough not to grab a slightly used Panamera.

Whatever the outcome for me, it won't be for a bit since V1 only has 65,000 miles on it.

9. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.