Gonna "Chev" the '67 Olds. Sacrilege! - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Gonna "Chev" the '67 Olds. Sacrilege! in General Discussion; Originally Posted by billc83 I hear you there. I just ordered a pair of Corbeau seats two weeks ago; the ...
    Destroyer is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '67 Cutlass,'92 Z28, '12 Crosstour, '12 Cube,00 GMC 4500

Re: Gonna "Chev" the '67 Olds. Sacrilege!

Quote Originally Posted by billc83 View Post
    I hear you there. I just ordered a pair of Corbeau seats two weeks ago; the Bricklin seats were damn uncomfortable and didn't recline either. The Mercedes seats don't go bad with the car, but they just looked off to me (I could definently tell they weren't stock).
    The stock seats in this car were terrible. They didn't go back nearly far enough and to make matters worse the original steering wheel was huge. No matter what I did my knees would hit the steering. Had to take care of that. I went with the MB seats because they are vinyl (MB Tex) like the rest of the interior and are spring seats like the rears. I think they look pretty good in there. They are a bit higher that the stock seats and I didn't pay attention to that before putting them in, still not bad though. Here is a pic of the stock interior. Aside from the dash cluster, front seats and carpet, it still has that whole interior. I just repainted it with SEM paint.

Stingroo is online now Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Gotta love SEM. That's my spring break project. I have a center console ready to go into the wagon and a few other goodies that need to be sprayed to match.

I really love the new dash.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingroo View Post
    Gotta love SEM. That's my spring break project. I have a center console ready to go into the wagon and a few other goodies that need to be sprayed to match.

I really love the new dash.
    I am definitely a fan of SEM products. One would never think the end result was a rattle can job. The seats feel and look like factory dyed material. I swear by this stuff. Make sure to use the correct SEM vinyl prep before using.

Aron9000 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300

I like the Benz seats, they look really nice in there. Although I'm more of a bench seat and column shift sort of guy, makes date nights a lot more fun.

greencadillacmatt is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '09 Dodge Challenger RT, '84 Cadillac CDV, '94 Jeep GC LTD

Quote Originally Posted by aron9000 View Post
    although i'm more of a bench seat and column shift sort of guy, makes date nights a lot more fun.
    ^this

Quote Originally Posted by Aron9000 View Post
    I like the Benz seats, they look really nice in there. Although I'm more of a bench seat and column shift sort of guy, makes date nights a lot more fun.
    Heh, I'm married with children. "Date night" ended a long time ago..............

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.