http://www.whatwouldyouratherdrive.com/

The results are rolling in...

56.52% Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
17.39% Chevrolet Camaro SS
8.7% Ford Mustang GT 5.0
8.7% Dodge Challenger SRT8
8.7% BMW M3
0.0% Dodge Charger SRT8

For anyone curious, the CTS-V will be included in the round with the M5 and E63 AMG...

#7 ·
The M3 definitely is a better driver's car than the C63 - but the C63 is faster - so maybe that's it. The Mustang is insanely fast - especially considering how much it costs. It handles well - but mainly on a track. Off track, the M3 is better. The Camaro is just so damned heavy.. Personally, I would never consider either of the Dodge cars..

#10 ·
I never heard anyone say that about the M3.. Interesting.. I'm pretty sure the 335i was supposed to basically "be" the M3 without "being" an M3. In other words, BMW wanted to end production of the M3 - and at the last minute, they decided to produce it anyway. They detuned the 335i down to 330 horsepower from about 380 - and advertised it as 300. Then they continued on with the M3.

Voted Camaro. Although I'll admit the Mustang has a nicer interior and the 5.0 appears to be an awesome motor, so is the LS3, the Camaro looks so hot, and I just can't vote for a Ford. The BMW came in at a close second for me.
Both cars, Camaro and Mustang, are really nice. I'm shocked at how nicely the 5.0 takes to modifications, however.. You're going to see the 80s all over again in regards to pony car wars..

#9 ·
Voted Camaro. Although I'll admit the Mustang has a nicer interior and the 5.0 appears to be an awesome motor, so is the LS3, the Camaro looks so hot, and I just can't vote for a Ford. The BMW came in at a close second for me.

#14 ·
^Yeah, that Dinan limited slip is probably like $5,000 though.

Anyways, I voted for M3. Although there is quite a spread in prices on these cars, the Benz and BMW are 60-70k, the others are like 35-40k. Out of all the cheaper ones, I like the Challenger SRT-8 the best. Best looking, more room than the Camaro, and its not a stupid ugly Mustang.

#15 ·
I went for the M3. All the reviews I read about them are wildly in love with the car, and I think it's a great looking car, and it's gonna be more comfortable/luxurious than any of the others. Plus, chicks dig BMW's.

#24 ·
Gun to head, I MUST drive foreign, then it would be a Jaguar V-12 Sedan
Yeah, but the last time Jaguar put a V-12 into an XJ was 1994 or 1995. Great looking cars though.

As spectacular as the 335 has become (and getting more-so with the upcoming "iS" version)... BMW should focus on the M5 and dump the M3 altogether... its time.
What's in the 335is?

#27 ·
Damn Ian, that sounds nice. I understand what you're saying about the 335 taking the place of the M3 for all intensive purposes, but BMW getting rid of the M3 is like Cadillac getting rid of V8's altogether.

Hey, wait a second....

#30 ·
I would like to say Malibu but actually not , I would go for VW Passat overall but design wise Kia Optima , they made a good aggressive looking ride

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.