Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 42 replies 16 participants last post by  Fritzi 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I found mine about 2 months ago at work. Petite hispanic girl with the cutest face ever...her rear end was also enormous. There have been only two females that have ever made me stutter like that and she was one.

#9 ·
Ahhh, la grande bunda. I hear Jay Lo is free now.

she just got married , again , but this one is already on the rocks , she called brittney spears for advice last night .....she picks the wrong time to call ,she woke me ,jenny ,and brittney up...or was it i that woke up ? we were all tired from rebuilding a rat motor, putting drywall up , and doing tounge and grove joints for some shevling

#10 · (Edited)
Stoneage_Caddy said:
Ahhh, la grande bunda. I hear Jay Lo is free now.

she just got married , again , but this one is already on the rocks , she called brittney spears for advice last night .....she picks the wrong time to call ,she woke me ,jenny ,and brittney up...or was it i that woke up ? we were all tired from rebuilding a rat motor, putting drywall up , and doing tounge and grove joints for some shevling
LOL! That was quite a dream you were having when you were SLEEPING last night there bud, LOL! Come to think of it (too drunk) :drinker but I think Natasha, Jessica Simpson, and Hillary Duff were over last night and we were doing some joint bending of our own. We were also laying something but I don't think it was drywall. :hmm: Oh well, throw our local weather girl into the mix as well. :p

#14 ·
Sal Collaziano said:
What exactly is it that's great about an "enormous" rear end? Are we talking wide-load here? I hear ya about the Petite Hispanic thing, though. That's my Fiance. :p
Don't think we're talking wide load...not 200lb wide-load anyways! Gotta be the type thats lookin' like two basketballs - round, not fatty!

#15 ·
tru504187211 said:
Don't think we're talking wide load...not 200lb wide-load anyways! Gotta be the type thats lookin' like two basketballs - round, not fatty!
^^^what he said...buttermilk biscuits....heart shaped....nice and thick so u can see it from the front, uknowwhatisayin Jacob?.... i like the ripple effect, if u catch my drift:shhh: ...LOL

speakin of hipanic women... how bout this little hottie

Attachments

#18 ·
Ralph said:
LOL! That was quite a dream you were having when you were SLEEPING last night there bud, LOL! Come to think of it (too drunk) :drinker but I think Natasha, Jessica Simpson, and Hillary Duff were over last night and we were doing some joint bending of our own. We were also laying something but I don't think it was drywall. :hmm: Oh well, throw our local weather girl into the mix as well. :p
I could dive head first into a bucket of Jessica Simpson!!!:worship: Of course I would prefer she not actually speak....that ruins it for me.

#19 ·
Rolex said:
I could dive head first into a bucket of Jessica Simpson!!!:worship: Of course I would prefer she not actually speak....that ruins it for me.
I'm having second thoughts about her as I just saw her show called "Newly Weds." She's a little tempermental and spolied, but she could be classy if she tried. :p

However, gentlemen still prefer blondes!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.