Cadillac Owners Forum banner
414K views 3K replies 272 participants last post by  greencadillacmatt 
#1 ·
I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we show our cars as they sit right now...without being cleaned and prepped at all.

Here's mine as of this morning. It snowed last Friday night, and I hadn't washed it yet....so it's caked in salt. But I washed it this afternoon, so it's clean now.

See less See more
#2,671 ·
My bad, dude. My mobile likes to change numbers. I like that it can learn words (Like ""Endloader") but it also likes to learn frequently used numbers. What should be "80518" for example, I gave just learned today turns into "P0880158" as the latter is frequently used (log number for work) It has also decided that under the proper circumstances, I was not born in 1988, but in 2008 or 108. 108 being the more likely, because modern children tend to be pretty skilled with mobile phones.

I do not understand why numbers should be memorized by the device. Their entire function dictates they are subject to variables. Not sure how to edit the first post via mobile.

----------

Crappy long distance shot of the front. If it helps...
No, he's totally correct. The entire side and rear give it away. All the Cadillacs bits give it away easily enough. The MM portion is also (mostly) the older design, down to the classical fuel door placement

#2,673 ·
Not far from home, there's a part of town that looks like it hasn't been touched since the early '80s. It's this weird little half mile commercial area that was all built in the 50's and '60s, but looks like it hasn't been changed at all in the last 30 years.

This picture was taken yesterday at a little liquor store in that strip.

Reactions: Cadillac Kid03
#2,675 ·
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
Not far from home, there's a part of town that looks like it hasn't been touched since the early '80s. It's this weird little half mile commercial area that was all built in the 50's and '60s, but looks like it hasn't been changed at all in the last 30 years.

http://s83.photobucket.com/user/Chadillac8705/media/The Marauder/null_zps819f1ddc.jpg.html

This picture was taken yesterday at a little liquor store in that strip.
God I love that car. And that area looks just like an area of Battle creek, MI that I frequent often to pick up loads from Kellogg's. it's like I've driven thru a time portal when I drive there.

#2,679 ·
gibear2k5 said:
...as you can tell I'm a huge fan of yellow cars. If I could get the ATS in yellow I would, but I think a gray or black ATS with yellow calipers will have to do...After test driving an 2.0L ATS the other day I cant put into words how excited I am to purchase one!!!
Great looking C6!! I LOVE corvettes. One day ill have one. Lol. Not a fan of the yellow trimmed interior you added, but that custom engine cover looks bad ass! Far as I'm concerned, what ever color the car is, that color should stay out of the interior. Lol. That's the only thing I don't like much on some of the 04-06 GTO's. when they have the exterior matching interior. Lol.

I test drove an 09 C6 with the LS3 last year and fell in love. Was a silver with gun metal rims and the Targa top.

Good luck with finding the right ATS! I'm sure you'll love it as well!

#2,680 ·
....now for the opposing viewpoint!:lol:

Not a big fan of vettes, but always loved that color on sports cars. Huge fan of the yellow accents on the interior:thumbsup:. I love it when a car has tastefully brought an integrated color theme into the interior.:histeric:

Different strokes!:noidea:

Either way, beautiful car.:smilewide:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.