Cadillac Owners Forum banner
414K views 3K replies 272 participants last post by  greencadillacmatt 
#1 ·
I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we show our cars as they sit right now...without being cleaned and prepped at all.

Here's mine as of this morning. It snowed last Friday night, and I hadn't washed it yet....so it's caked in salt. But I washed it this afternoon, so it's clean now.

See less See more
#1,895 ·

More Headlamp customization. Why. No reason really.

High beams are still violet and Wig-Wag feature is still there. They just get disturbingly brighter and can in fact be turned up even brighter...but that would be obnoxious.

Have to rewire the two sidelamps back in. They still go on when I turn the signals, to illuminate the side of the highway, but I also have a switch that activates them both, without the signals, which is useful in my profession, as on long, winding roads through the wilderness in pitch blackness, it is good to know precisely what is lurking on the roadside.

Funny thing I just noticed. Due to the Infrared lights that are part of my dash cam, you can actually make it out in the photo. Neato.

#1,905 ·
Took these pictures on Sat, Oct 20th after I gave her a rundown with the California car duster and then spray waxed the whole car. The week before I washed her, went over the lower rocker mouldings with a bug/tar remover, and waxed the whole car. If I think its going to rain, I drive the truck. Doing this has kept the car looking pristine for the past 20+ days.

Obviously you can see the Lexus takes up two spots under the carport while the truck sits out in the weather.

I'm also debating getting one of those "long" Japanese number plates in white to help cover up that ugly black plastic plate holder. Still not completely happy with the chrome Lexus plate since it still shows the black plastic border of the plate holder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.