Candid pictures of our cars. - Page 174
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 202 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3017
Like Tree1480Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Candid pictures of our cars. in General Discussion; Took a little road trip to drop my friend off in a tiny town called Malin about half an hour ...
    brandondeleo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): A dead Chrysler, a dead Cadillac, and a living Chrysler.

Re: Candid pictures of our cars.

Took a little road trip to drop my friend off in a tiny town called Malin about half an hour east of Klamath Falls, OR. For the heck of it, we took the 10 minute drive down to Tulelake, CA and had a burger. This picture is on the shore of Upper Klamath Lake.

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Re: Official picture thread !

Quote Originally Posted by O2AFAC67 View Post

Best,
    Ron

And for a little clarity, the original 2002 news release text...

Collector's Edition

CADILLAC CREATES SPECIAL 2002 ELDORADO COLLECTOR SERIES TO COMMEMORATE THE END OF AN ERA

DETROIT� As production of the Cadillac Eldorado winds down this year, so too winds down a rich, colorful chapter in Cadillac's 100-year history. To help commemorate this event and to pay homage to the Eldorado's place in automotive lore, Cadillac will build 1,596 Collector Series 2002 Eldorados. These units will be the last ones to roll off the assembly line in Lansing, Mich., as this particular version of the Eldorado ends its production run. The name Eldorado will forever be a part of Cadillac's storied past and perhaps its future as well.

"The Eldorado Collector Series has been created as a grand tribute to Eldorado's 50 years of automotive excellence and it is fitting that we commemorate it in our Centennial Year," said Mark LaNeve, Cadillac general manager. "Devotees will appreciate the thoughtful touches that emulate the original 1953 Eldorado."

The Collector Series stays true to the Eldorado nameplate with Alpine White and Aztec Red, two original exterior colors from 1953, the first year of Eldorado production. It also features specific seven spoke chrome wheels with an ETC center insert. A retuned, throatier exhaust note recalls the authentic sound of the 1953 model.

The Alpine White and Aztec Red models each feature a unique trim and seat package. Alpine White is complimented by a two-tone leather trim Shale interior with Oatmeal accents on seats and door trim map pockets. A lighter, rich Pommele Sapelli wood graces the instrument panel, door trim and console, replacing traditional Zebrano wood. Aztec Red Coupes will sport Black and Torch Red two-tone leather trim accented with a high-tech carbon fiber look on the instrument panel, door trim and console. Both versions of the collector series will feature the Cadillac wreath and crest stitched on the front seatbacks and a numbered collector's plate mitered into the dash.

The Collector Series includes all of the standard equipment featured on the Eldorado ETC model. Production of the Collector Series begins Feb. 21 and ends April 23. Cadillac will build 1,596 Collector Series editions: 1,064 Alpine White and 532 Aztec Red. Since the original 1953 production run was 532 units, the Collector Series will be built in three batches of 532 units each: 532 white, 532 red and 532 white. In addition, all limited edition models will have a Collector's Series plate imbedded into the IP trim (either the carbon fiber or wood) with each vehicle numbered in sequence: '1 of 1596', '2 of 1596', etc. Each Collector's Series plate will be sequenced to the VIN of that vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ross View Post
    Here's mine.

Where have I been that I missed all these sweet Eldos?

Gorgeous cars all! SMH, gotta stop using mobile app I am missing some sweet rides!

----------

Quote Originally Posted by el_dorado_mex View Post
    right when i bought her:
    Attachment 115017
    ...another beauty! Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by bwv565 View Post
    I couldn't have said it better! Totally agree.
    Really! A reply with quote from a post from 11/26/08 !!!! At least we know you are doing your research!!

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben.gators View Post
    Your hearse is very tall or these ladies aren't very tall?
    Most ladies I know are short by average American standards. My hearse is however taller than a normal Cadillac.

Edit. This is damned near impossible to do on mobile, so here is the best reference photo that I could (barely) access. This is the same girl with the blonde hair by the rear of the hearse in the last photo.

----------

Not sure what kind of Amazonian women wash your cars.

bigm57ict is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1979 Coupe deVille

Quote Originally Posted by talismandave View Post
    Really! A reply with quote from a post from 11/26/08 !!!! At least we know you are doing your research!!
    I was really wondering, to what car he was referring. I guess I didn't search far back enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bigm57ict View Post
    I was really wondering, to what car he was referring. I guess I didn't search far back enough.
    ...I cheated and clicked on the arrows after his screen name in the quote, it takes you to original post.

Years ago, after I had been a member here for a long time, I had finally gotten photos of my car to post. This evening, while with friends, on the same meaningless stretch of road that was built for some massive project that got cancelled, resulting in miles of empty roadways and parking lots stretching through the cavernous thicket...the same location of those first photos, I found the opportunity to acquire another. It was dark, in the middle of a lightning storm and there were BATS (not data) everywhere, but as poor of a photo as it is, I still got it.
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    Years ago, after I had been a member here for a long time, I had finally gotten photos of my car to post. This evening, while with friends, on the same meaningless stretch of road that was built for some massive project that got cancelled, resulting in miles of empty roadways and parking lots stretching through the cavernous thicket...the same location of those first photos, I found the opportunity to acquire another. It was dark, in the middle of a lightning storm and there were data everywhere, but as poor of a photo as it is, I still got it.
    The red in the casket area, those headlights, the dark lighting, everything about this photo is quite appropriate for a Chamus driven hearse.

tanderson2491 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 STS, 2000 Olds Intrigue, 2002 STS (Hopefully)

Might as well share my 2000 Olds Intrigue since it's not just the Seville thread anymore.

Retrofitted the headlamps with projectors for my HID's last summer.

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1976 El Camino Classic | 92 Caprice Wagon (On hold for now)

That's... intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacLuke24 View Post

The red in the casket area, those headlights, the dark lighting, everything about this photo is quite appropriate for a Chamus driven hearse.
    Plus lightning storm and bats? Those are the parking lamp btw. Headlamps are far brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingroo View Post
    That's... intriguing.

......Oh, OK I'll admit it....

Years ago, after I had been a member here for a long time, I had finally gotten photos of my car to post. This evening, while with friends, on the same meaningless stretch of road that was built for some massive project that got cancelled, resulting in miles of empty roadways and parking lots stretching through the cavernous thicket...the same location of those first photos, I found the opportunity to acquire another. It was dark, in the middle of a lightning storm and there were data everywhere, but as poor of a photo as it is, I still got it.
    Plus lightning storm and bats?
    ...and data everywhere.....don't forget about the data!
    bigm57ict and bigm57ict like this.

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1976 El Camino Classic | 92 Caprice Wagon (On hold for now)

Mission accomplished.

...and data everywhere.....don't forget about the data!
    Data?

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

It was dark, in the middle of a lightning storm and there were data everywhere
    Data?
    You need to ask that Dullahan guy

Ahh. No, not data. Bats. Auto correct.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.