Candid pictures of our cars. - Page 169
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 203 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3033
Like Tree1491Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Candid pictures of our cars. in General Discussion; Actually I've only had the car for a month or so now. If you get close you can see they ...
    cgar44 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 STS

Re: Official picture thread !

Actually I've only had the car for a month or so now. If you get close you can see they have some foggyness to them. I'm not sure how the previous owner kept them so clean though

bwv565 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Ford Mustang, 2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata GT

Quote Originally Posted by cgar44 View Post
    Actually I've only had the car for a month or so now. If you get close you can see they have some foggyness to them. I'm not sure how the previous owner kept them so clean though
    Fair enough. But as the song goes... "From a distance..."

O2AFAC67 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado ETC Collectors Series

Exclamation Number 262 Collector Series beauty...

Best,
    Ron

And for a little clarity, the original 2002 news release text...

Collector's Edition

CADILLAC CREATES SPECIAL 2002 ELDORADO COLLECTOR SERIES TO COMMEMORATE THE END OF AN ERA

DETROIT� As production of the Cadillac Eldorado winds down this year, so too winds down a rich, colorful chapter in Cadillac's 100-year history. To help commemorate this event and to pay homage to the Eldorado's place in automotive lore, Cadillac will build 1,596 Collector Series 2002 Eldorados. These units will be the last ones to roll off the assembly line in Lansing, Mich., as this particular version of the Eldorado ends its production run. The name Eldorado will forever be a part of Cadillac's storied past and perhaps its future as well.

"The Eldorado Collector Series has been created as a grand tribute to Eldorado's 50 years of automotive excellence and it is fitting that we commemorate it in our Centennial Year," said Mark LaNeve, Cadillac general manager. "Devotees will appreciate the thoughtful touches that emulate the original 1953 Eldorado."

The Collector Series stays true to the Eldorado nameplate with Alpine White and Aztec Red, two original exterior colors from 1953, the first year of Eldorado production. It also features specific seven spoke chrome wheels with an ETC center insert. A retuned, throatier exhaust note recalls the authentic sound of the 1953 model.

The Alpine White and Aztec Red models each feature a unique trim and seat package. Alpine White is complimented by a two-tone leather trim Shale interior with Oatmeal accents on seats and door trim map pockets. A lighter, rich Pommele Sapelli wood graces the instrument panel, door trim and console, replacing traditional Zebrano wood. Aztec Red Coupes will sport Black and Torch Red two-tone leather trim accented with a high-tech carbon fiber look on the instrument panel, door trim and console. Both versions of the collector series will feature the Cadillac wreath and crest stitched on the front seatbacks and a numbered collector's plate mitered into the dash.

The Collector Series includes all of the standard equipment featured on the Eldorado ETC model. Production of the Collector Series begins Feb. 21 and ends April 23. Cadillac will build 1,596 Collector Series editions: 1,064 Alpine White and 532 Aztec Red. Since the original 1953 production run was 532 units, the Collector Series will be built in three batches of 532 units each: 532 white, 532 red and 532 white. In addition, all limited edition models will have a Collector's Series plate imbedded into the IP trim (either the carbon fiber or wood) with each vehicle numbered in sequence: '1 of 1596', '2 of 1596', etc. Each Collector's Series plate will be sequenced to the VIN of that vehicle.

"Alpine White is complimented by a two-tone leather trim Shale interior"

Never knew leather trim could talk. Maybe that was a special package for this edition? LOL

rayman3399 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Black 2003 Cadillac Seville STS

Re: Number 262 Collector Series beauty...

You sir have one the best looking Cadillac Eldorados on this forum, very jealous of you, wish I had one exactly like that one.

O2AFAC67 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado ETC Collectors Series

Smile Eldorado PC wallpaper

This one is 5015X3137 (16X10) pixels for those who might want to downsize it to match monitor resolution for PC wallpaper. Just right click on the pic and "save image as" to your desktop. It will be full size and you can use any free imaging software to downsize it for your screen.
    Best,
    Ron

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

Re: Candid pictures of our cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingroo View Post
    Unattended for now. Got a buddy coming by tomorrow to diagnose/troubleshoot.

If it is in fact dead... I suppose I start saving for that 5.3 swap I wanted. lol
    LOL I bet you could find plenty of Silverado donors.

Lookin' up tho!!

Bob Ross is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '97 Eldorado

Here's mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ross View Post
    Here's mine.
    That is another beauty. LOVE that color and the whitewall tires.

9302Eldug is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 93 and 02 Eldorado

Very Sharp Ride!

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Spending the weekend (which is three-or-four-or-five-or-eighteen days, in my book) with the family.

Fun fact that I just realized. These two vehicles are both equipped with ultraviolet spotlamps, albeit the Bat Bug's are fairly small. It makes up for them with other accessories, for sure.

Stingroo is online now Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

It lives again:

Now to figure out something to do with Grimace.... Already have the paint for it. Body is perfectly straight, too.

In time.

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingroo
    It lives again:

Now to figure out something to do with Grimace.... Already have the paint for it. Body is perfectly straight, too.

In time.
    Move to MO.....sell grimace to me :P

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Not sure about MO, but in Florida, 90's Olds wagons are hardly uncommon. They come up on every CL search I make, but are sadly never what I am looking for. There are (or were last week) three white ones within 70 miles of me)

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

What ended up being the issue with te Roo Wagon Ray?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.