Candid pictures of our cars. - Page 165
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 203 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3033
Like Tree1491Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Candid pictures of our cars. in General Discussion; Originally Posted by BlazerZR5 ^thanks Honestly it was more of an accidental combination of parts,then intentional. I got it like ...
    Aron9000 is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300

Re: Candid pictures of our cars.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerZR5 View Post
    ^thanks Honestly it was more of an accidental combination of parts,then intentional.

I got it like this,sitting in the original owners yard with a blown engine for $500.

over the years it has morphed into what it looks like now.

I replaced the detent roller&hinge pins yesterday,and repainted the jam..better pic of seats from during disassembly.

it's a good truck,and is a 4banger 5speed.it gets amazing fuel mileage. around 27/28 mpg mostly 55-65mph nonstop down country roads.

I have a few blazers also. My favorite is my AWD touring.Ive had it for a little over 7years.

It's got identical interior,except its an automatic for now,having problems finding a NV3500 shortshaft(4x4 manual trans),been looking for a few months.

----------

^used to own an impala SS. IMO its mirrors are better looking then the caprice mirrors.I think it would look really good on your wagon.
    Man I gotta say you've put a lot of time/$$$$/blood/sweat/tears into that "Oldsmobile". Looks great, I especially like those leather bucket seats. I'm a Toyota man when it comes to little trucks, but those 90's 2wd S-10 trucks were way more stylish and look great tricked out.

96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado Collectors Series and 1994 Fleetwood

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    80's wagons are cool. I miss the collection of them we had when I was a child (We had four total, but never had more than three at a time, as when one of them was wrecked, we got rid of it and did not purchase another wagon for about a year)

80s wagons are the best! I wanted a Buick 'Electra' wagon but they are hard to come by. This was the wagon that started my obsession... I drove it my third year of medical school (several trips from VA to IL). It resides somewhere in Baltimore now.. hopefully not in pieces. It was a 1986 Pontiac Parisienne Safari Wagon with the 307. I added the 15x8.5 steelies with Goodyear Eagle GTs, dual exhaust, and rear air shocks. My wife hated it.....

Out of all the wagons I owned, this was my favorite. It is a 1995 Roadmaster Wagon that I turned into a 'Impala SS' wagon. It now resides in Seattle with a stroker motor, level III trans, and 4:10s:

Then I progressed to European wagons. I bought this 1 owner 528 wagon from one of my attendings and turned it into this:

And 14 wagons later... my current wagon:

What's next? CTS-V wagon
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2002 Cadillac Eldorado Collectors Series # 1572
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by 96Fleetwood View Post
    1986 Pontiac Parisienne Safari Wagon with the 307.
    Aha! One of our 80's wagons was ALSO a 1986 Pontiac Parisienne Safari Wagon with the 307. Ours was tan though.

We also had a matching Chevrolet wagon (I was too young at the time for year to be relevant, so I do not recall the year it was, because this is the first one we got rid of...I was maybe six at the time). This one was light blue.

We also had two different Oldsmobile wagons. These were, as with the Caprice, just the third sister to the Pontiac with different badging. Both were dark blue. The first one was collected by the insurance company after a large deer decided to try to take it in a fight. The deer lost, but the wagon did not go home unharmed. It actually only made it home, because one of the high beams was unbroken, so my father switched it to one of the functional sockets, which was just hanging loose below the car, pulled it to the centre of the front bumper and secured it with electrical tape.

The last of the four wagons was identical to that Oldsmobile, but by the end of our ownership of it, it had had a 455 CID Oldsmobile engine swapped into it.

The Pontiac was actually the last one we got rid of and we owned it into my teen years.

Recently, I have been thinking I really would like to get one of these as, I always liked them. In fact, it could be argued that my Cadillac is in fact an 80's Olds-307-powered station wagon. I have had difficulty actually tracking one down (though there is a tan oldsmobile wagon with a "corvette engine" in it for about $2k nearby).

Then again, lately, I have even considered purchasing one of these. God, what is wrong with me.

cgar44 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 STS
    2002 Cadillac Seville Sts. Almost fully loaded with navigation included. Just over 90,000 miles and I love it btw these pics were taken at the top of the old spiral highway just out of Lewiston Idaho. Look it up its a great road

ForumRunner_20130501_101544.png

ForumRunner_20130501_101612.png

ForumRunner_20130501_102046.png

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    I had a low mile '89 Custom Cruiser for a while..... Until my mothers boyfriend drove it for 45 minutes on the highway, with the oil pressure switch spewing oil. "I figured there was something wrong with the light"...

Nice car.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MoistCabbage View Post
    I had a low mile '89 Custom Cruiser for a while..... Until my mothers boyfriend drove it for 45 minutes on the highway, with the oil pressure switch spewing oil. "I figured there was something wrong with the light"...

Nice car.
    I was on a road trip with 2 buddies to FL from MA when I was 19. My friend was driving my Chevy Corsica w/V6 and 3 speed auto in SC at about 2AM.

I'm in the passenger seat, about to pass out when my friend asks what all those lights mean on the dashboard. Fireworks, baby!

CEL, water temp, almost everything was lit up, it seemed. Fortunately, this was just as we were passing a rest area. My mother made sure I signed up with AAA before the trip. I ran back to the rest area to use a pay phone. After a couple of hours of waiting for a tow truck, a SC patrolman came knocking on the window as we slept in the car. He called the tow truck d00d. Then left.

At 7AM we finally get our tow truck guy. He tows us down about 20 miles to his garage. The water pump failed. They did have the part locally. The guy's girlfriend came over and gave him a quickie while we waited for the part to arrive. After the lovin', he got to workin on the Chevy. We were back on the road around 11:30.

We wanted to have breakfast at Daytona Beach. Instead, we had bad Chinese food for dinner when we got to Orlando. My friend said he was so pissed, he wish he didn't tell me about the problems with the Chevy and kept driving. I don't think he ever fully understood that would've ended the trip...

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.
    I have let VERY few people ever drive my cars. All under strict supervision during their very short trips.

Stingroo is online now Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Rainy. It better not rain Saturday for graduation....
    The-Dullahan and The-Dullahan like this.

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by Stingroo View Post

Rainy. It better not rain Saturday for graduation....
    Is the gloss just from the rain? I thought the wagon was matte black.

Stingroo is online now Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Yeah, just from the water. It's still satin black.

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

Quote Originally Posted by Stingroo View Post
    Yeah, just from the water. It's still satin black.
    Of course it's still satin black. The ploarizing factor alone is enough justification

BlazerZR5 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): none

^lol! I got a wet pic from a few days ago,my roof doesn't look half bad wet.haha

I love the ploarizing factor...

Jersey Joe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Deville DTS

Where's the other half?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.