Candid pictures of our cars. - Page 164
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 203 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3033
Like Tree1491Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Candid pictures of our cars. in General Discussion; Very nice but the steering wheel appears to be mispositioned....
    9302Eldug is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 93 and 02 Eldorado

Re: Official picture thread !

Very nice but the steering wheel appears to be mispositioned.
    bwv565 and bwv565 like this.

BlazerZR5 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): none

Re: Candid pictures of our cars.

my clustered up driveway.(the spot on the right is reserved for my future Cadillac when I win the lotto)

My daily driver next to my buddy's Avalon one day after work.

talismandave and talismandave like this.

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre

I like your bravada truck. IMO, they're as comfortable as a caddy.
    and can you put and more S10s on that driveway?
    the S10/ blazer is a favorite of mine BTW. my dad had an 84 blazer 4x4 and a 92 longbed black and grey Hi-Po 4.3 S10, my grampa had a red and grey longbed 91 S10 with the 4.3 (both had matching fiberglass flat top campershells) and my grandma had a 98 blazer 4 door 4x4 (pewter with grey interior).
    Here's a pic I found of my dad's blazer.....this would have been in '88 or so. (I have more pics of it, but this is the only one I can find right now)

orconn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS

^^^ Are you sure that isn't a picture of "Poker Night" at your place?

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

In need of a bath. Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    I like your bravada truck. IMO, they're as comfortable as a caddy.
    and can you put and more S10s on that driveway?
    the S10/ blazer is a favorite of mine BTW. my dad had an 84 blazer 4x4 and a 92 longbed black and grey Hi-Po 4.3 S10, my grampa had a red and grey longbed 91 S10 with the 4.3 (both had matching fiberglass flat top campershells) and my grandma had a 98 blazer 4 door 4x4 (pewter with grey interior).
    Here's a pic I found of my dad's blazer.....this would have been in '88 or so. (I have more pics of it, but this is the only one I can find right now)
    ^thanks Honestly it was more of an accidental combination of parts,then intentional.

I got it like this,sitting in the original owners yard with a blown engine for $500.

over the years it has morphed into what it looks like now.

I replaced the detent roller&hinge pins yesterday,and repainted the jam..better pic of seats from during disassembly.

it's a good truck,and is a 4banger 5speed.it gets amazing fuel mileage. around 27/28 mpg mostly 55-65mph nonstop down country roads.

I have a few blazers also. My favorite is my AWD touring.Ive had it for a little over 7years.

It's got identical interior,except its an automatic for now,having problems finding a NV3500 shortshaft(4x4 manual trans),been looking for a few months.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stingroo View Post
    In need of a bath. Soon.
    ^used to own an impala SS. IMO its mirrors are better looking then the caprice mirrors.I think it would look really good on your wagon.
    VEGASELDO91 and VEGASELDO91 like this.

Mirrors are the same. In '91-94 they were the smaller bullet style. '95-96 all wagons/sedans got the bigger updated ones. I do like the big mirrors, though. Someday, right? lol

^Mirrors like this.

Yeah. That's a '95-96 Impala SS. The '94s had the same mirrors that my car has:

Also note the rear quarter window is different.

^mine was a '96. I'm fimiluar with the mod people do to their quarter glass to replicate it.

Either way,if I was going to drive a wagon it would be a caprice wagon or a Buick estate. I've been shopping for a G-body,but unfortunately just like B bodies they've got a following that has increased their prices beyond book,and it's becoming difficult to find these cars unmolested

Yeah. I've loved the G-bodies since I was little. That's my dad's fault. I sort of stumbled on the B-body thing myself, though.

Cadillac Kid03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 SLS, 1992 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerZR5 View Post
    ^mine was a '96. I'm fimiluar with the mod people do to their quarter glass to replicate it.

Either way,if I was going to drive a wagon it would be a caprice wagon or a Buick estate. I've been shopping for a G-body,but unfortunately just like B bodies they've got a following that has increased their prices beyond book,and it's becoming difficult to find these cars unmolested
    G-Body's are nice man my father has a 88 Monte Carlo SS with a 350 Police interceptor in it. Hes thinking about selling it because hes looking for something else either a 70 cutlass or a Cadillac.

^I wanna defile it in sick kind of ways,so I wouldn't wanna do what I plan to,to an expensive or collectors vehicle. I don't do carburetors or automatic,so holes for shifter/clutch,and powertrain change are gonna have to happen for me to own it for long

I had a purplish caddy come in that was manual and I couldn't believe it was stick. now that's a Cadillac I'd love to own,only black tho.Id be one to convert an escalade to manual. that would be awesome IMO.

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerZR5

I actually wanted to get a b body wagon from the 80s for my first car....ended up with a cadillac

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

80's wagons are cool. I miss the collection of them we had when I was a child (We had four total, but never had more than three at a time, as when one of them was wrecked, we got rid of it and did not purchase another wagon for about a year)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.