#1 ·
I thought this was VERY amusing. :lol:

#8 ·
I hate my generation.

#9 ·
Yo, bro! Yo!

Yo!

YO!

So much horsepower, your car left its muffler behind!

#11 ·
Maybe some people will figure out that that is where those fart cans belong. Laying dead in a parking lot and not on a car. What kills me about that vid is that the parking lot is soaking wet and he can barely spin his tires. If I let my STS go on pavement that wet I'd burn through a set of tires. But I guess if he and his buds think that's HP then good for them! After all that's what fuels the "Kill Stories" on the forum!

#13 ·
I have had worse happen to me... LOL
I tried to do a 3k rpm clutch drop on my '69 Camaro with broken motor mounts.
It had a mechanical clutch and when I nailed it... oh I got some good tire smoke... but the clutch pedal fell to the floor and I had to drive home with no clutch. It was actually pretty hilarious!
The linkage came off the engine block when the motor rotated off the mount.
It took about 10 minutes to fix.... no JB weld though.

I replaced the motor mount, did another drop, had them smoking into 2nd gear when I saw some red flashing lights through my tire smoke. OOPS!!
Got a "careless and imprudent" ticket for that.
:D
It was a thing of beauty though.

#14 ·
That is about the biggest waste of digital space I've ever seen. People should save themselves the embarrassment and stop procreation.

#18 ·
...and it instantly stopped raining!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.