Post Your Weapons - Page 24
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 161 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Like Tree476Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Post Your Weapons in General Discussion; Still kinda pricey for a trigger on a pistol...I wonder if there's any weasly way to get one from them ...
    Spyder is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.

Re: Post Your Weapons

Still kinda pricey for a trigger on a pistol...I wonder if there's any weasly way to get one from them and install it myself.

cpruitt...I've got an old York compound that's actually pretty bad ass too. I shoot instinctively and was, at one point, pretty dang good. Last time I took it out a few months ago I could hit a paper plate at thirty or so yards. Most of the time.

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Still kinda pricey for a trigger on a pistol...I wonder if there's any weasly way to get one from them and install it myself.
    Sure, you can sign up for one of their Sig armorer courses for $350-400 and they'll send you their parts. Thing is you can ONLY get parts for their handguns....not their rifles. That's a seperate course. In fact Sig will void the factory warranty if you completely dissasemble your handgun without having taken the armorers course. Don't tell them I've done it twice.

Either way they'll get in your pocket, which is part of owning a Sig.
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

Sinister Angel is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): A boat

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex View Post
    Either way they'll get in your pocket, which is part of owning a Sig.
    Which is why I'll stick with Glock.

By the way, it's true - you can completely disassemble a Glock and run it under the tap to clean it out. I've done it and no issues after. Well, just make sure you drop a dab of oil on the slide tabs of course.

I've run my Sig through the dishwasher, right next to the pots and pans...in fact, there's a thread with the pictures to prove it. It was my Sig, my Ruger MkII, my SKS, my AMT Automag and my Winchester Model 70...all lined up nice, shiny and clean!

Ha, what factory warranty? My 226 is one of the old ones, stamped Made In West Germany on the side!

Oh, BTW, I just spent an hour and a half at the indoor range honing my pistolmanship skills.

Good times.

The best part? I found a .22 WMR round that my pistol doesn't reject!!! Problem? I don't think they make it anymore and I'm down to about two thousand of them left.

Just in case... ... ...It's a bright red Federal box with 22Magnum in white on it with yellow streaking behind the 22Magnum words like its rushing towards you. They're 40 grain FMJ's. If anyone sees this box anywhere at one of their local stores, buy it for me and I'll pay to have it shipped out here!!! This is the first 22Mag ammo I've found that cycles in this particular pistol without any problems.

95dggm is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I have a F/N Five-seveN I.O.M. and a F/N P.S.90 and 22 boxes of SS 192 Ammo.

I have sold all my other firearms as they are now obsolete!!!

EcSTSatic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1999 STS - diamond white

Our big gun show is coming up this weekend. I'm going to be looking at stocking up on shells and possibly getting a pistol.

http://www.kansascoliseum.com/event.php?id=224

heavymetals is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 maggied CTS-V, 03 maggied Z06

Chistmas came early for me and someone else.

I was coming home from the pistol range and this idiot cuts me off, flips me off and slams on his brakes trying to get me to hit him (I am in my V).

There is a reason why I don't carry in the car.

I didn't go to jail and the idiot didn't go to the morgue.

wildwhl is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by heavymetals View Post

I was coming home from the pistol range and this idiot cuts me off, flips me off and slams on his brakes trying to get me to hit him (I am in my V).

Good for you, HM. Just saw this thread. Interesting reads. Been a Glock man myself for about 18 years, 26 and 36 for carry, recently utilizing a S&W 637 airweight/crimson trace in .38 on the ankle. Father in law is an FFL and I bought this *for the wife*. Anyways, I'm often armed (legally, finally).

HM's point is a good one. I ran a class at my shop this year for staff/employees interested in getting their permits (and me mine, finally). Nevada is open carry legal - so this was for concealed. It was interesting and a little concerning to see how some of my friends intended to utilize their weapons - hot heads beware.

WW

lunarx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 Mallett 427 CTS-V, 10 E63 AMG

You probably dusted him somewhere, without even knowing, and shattered his fragile ego.

I bet if you drove a Black Tinted V, people would not mess with you like that.

heavymetals is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 maggied CTS-V, 03 maggied Z06

I figured I was being set up and there I was enjoying my TRANSPORTER fantasy.

Whatever, almost deja vu like though as my kids still talk about the Thankgiving night when dad held a guy at gunpoint (didn't shoot him either).

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Carry is a responsibility. When I am carring I drive slower, don't give a hoot about idots in traffic and blow off things I might not normally. I respect and want to keep the right to carry in my vehicle incase a situation actually warranting it's use does happen.

Yea, since starting carrying years ago I let a lot more things slide. I don't care if people cut me off (as long as they use their damned blinker! ) and I don't care if people pass me...though tailgating still gets me to want to run them over, but they're behind me, and my 'yota's not so fast in reverse, so I just wave them around or change lanes.

EdmondClimber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS

GUN FREE ZONE

[youtube]bGqiULYbt5Y[/youtube]

Sinister Angel is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): A boat

hahah, that's great

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.