Post Your Weapons - Page 117
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 161 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2411
Like Tree485Likes
Community Lounge, Introductions and General Discussion Discussion, Post Your Weapons in General Discussion; Ive come out ontop of a few finds, but they werent anything special like antiques. My favorite "oops" purchase was ...
    CTS4MATION is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4

Re: Post Your Weapons

Ive come out ontop of a few finds, but they werent anything special like antiques. My favorite "oops" purchase was a semi-auto beretta Fp1201. I didnt know what the gun was I just knew it looked "cool". A kid was getting ready to trade it in and only shot it 10 times. I asked what he wated and I told him id take it for $200. The guy at the shop that appraised it said $150..... so needless to say we went outside and I bought it not knowing that it was indeed a beretta. Its worth with the upgraded optional beretta accessories about $1400. Thats all fine and well but I bought it to shoot not sell . My cousin has been lucking out doing the same thing "right place at the right time". He just bought 2 US milled ak-47s of a guy for $200 each (retail about $1100), but again....he shoots and doesnt sell.

I was looking at original 9mm lugers a while back, and id still love to have an unmolested original! Its so hard to find one because people always take the original grips off I guess as a keepsake.........bastards!

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Sounds like the gun shop owner was about to steal that Beretta before you unsuspectingly stole it from him. Bet he was pissed.

93DevilleUSMC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.as...D=155&GunID=28

I'm thinking about that holster.

Now, I want some eight round magazines for my 1911. Who makes some high quality ones?

cadillaxe is offline Author "Bouncing off Guardrails"
    Automobile(s): '13ctsvcp,'10bmwS1KRR,'13YCCchopper

nice looking, and i have a galco myself, but how do you get away with wearing outside the pants? i have to wear ITWB to keep concealed. or is this not for CCW?

Quote Originally Posted by 93DevilleUSMC View Post

Now, I want some eight round magazines for my 1911. Who makes some high quality ones?
    Wilson Combat is pretty highly rated.
    http://shopwilsoncombat.com/1911-Mag...oductinfo/47D/
    Also Chip McCormick
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/MAG-271

Bill Wilson used to be one hell of an IDPA shooter before he started cutting his own 1911s. I noticed one review on the 47Ds that mentioned failure to lock back reliably. Have you heard anything else about that? All the other reviews were five-star.

I have not stayed abreast with that stuff for some time now. Not since I shot "Practical Pistol" competition many years ago.

CTS4MATION is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Sounds like the gun shop owner was about to steal that Beretta before you unsuspectingly stole it from him. Bet he was pissed.
    Ohh yea, when he looked to me and said "sold" the guy behind the counter said what....... Then the seller proceeded to say he offered me more money as I walked through the door. The guy at the shop said "well you cant sell it on our property"...... haha sorry bud we did. In PA you can do a P2P transaction with only an ID (if the seller wants to see it, which he didnt), but thats only for long guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by 93DevilleUSMC View Post

I have 10rd wilson's for mine for range days. I got them from e-bay about 6 years ago for $8....yes $8 a piece. I bought 6 but should have got more, and they were brand new!

Quote Originally Posted by CTS4MATION View Post
    Ohh yea, when he looked to me and said "sold" the guy behind the counter said what....... Then the seller proceeded to say he offered me more money as I walked through the door. The guy at the shop said "well you cant sell it on our property"...... haha sorry bud we did. In PA you can do a P2P transaction with only an ID (if the seller wants to see it, which he didnt), but thats only for long guns.

Hah! You got his ass.

MotownPimp is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS Coupe Performance Stick

This is all I've ever needed:

Attachment 95996
    The-Dullahan and The-Dullahan like this.

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

^Mods can lock this thread now. This guy just won.

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

That is not a pic of Chuck Norris. So fail.
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex View Post
    That is not a pic of Chuck Norris. So fail.
    Chuck Norris is nothing more than an internet meme and moderate B-List celebrity formerly known for corny television programming where he played some sort of American Redneck or something and a once prominent place in the film industry as "That guy who got his ass kicked by Bruce Lee", so win.

Interesting sidenote: for the amount of time I spend around firearms (Or have them occasionally fired at me as some from the WDYDTYCT thread or RWD forum may recall tales of) I rarely own any of them. When I do, they tend to be sold or given away within a few weeks.

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan

Chuck Norris is nothing more than an internet meme and moderate B-List celebrity formerly known for corny television programming where he played some sort of American Redneck or something and a once prominent place in the film industry as "That guy who got his ass kicked by Bruce Lee", so win.

Interesting sidenote: for the amount of time I spend around firearms (Or have them occasionally fired at me as some from the WDYDTYCT thread or RWD forum may recall tales of) I rarely own any of them. When I do, they tend to be sold or given away within a few weeks.
    Hey, chuck norris was an awesome american redneck who kicked ass with mad karate skills. (OK who am I kidding, the show was campy and unrealistic as all get out and the show was more of a comedy than a legitimate drama)

orconn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS

^^^ are you trying to tell me the so called "action" shows on the air now aren't "campy and unrealistic!"
    You ever see a NCIS office that looked like the one these guys work out of? Or Marine Corps corporals, or navy Captains for that matter, living in million dollar houses in suburban Washington, DC! I guess we are supposed to believe that to be an enlisted man in the Navy or Marines, or an even a flag officer in these services you have to be independently wealthy!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.