Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 66 replies 34 participants last post by  DopeStar 156 
#1 ·
Yeah, MRS. DopeStar.....

This Saturday we'll have been together for a whole year, April 7th marks the anniversary of the beginning of our relationship and this Saturday it will hopefully mark the beginning of our engagement. Yeah, I'm dropping the bomb on Saturday night, got the ring and everything.......

All of our friends are getting together at this place for Japanese food on Saturday to celebrate our anniversary but little does she know I'm gonna drop to a knee at one point and ask her to marry me......

I'm nervous, but I know she's it. The past year has been great, and I'd like to continue. I don't think there's anyone out there better for me.....

See less See more
#13 ·
<queing Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust>

Well, she is a hot little filly, but marriage???? thats heavy. You need to date more than a year brother...her heavenly female ways may beguile you, but put some more time on the odometer before you buy it...kids, sheesh!

F

#22 ·
Of course every situation is different, but my parents got married 2 months after they met, they're at 35 years this year I think. Then there are marriages that dont last 1/4 as long but they were engaged for years, I don't really know what my point is... so I'm going to stop typing now. :confused:

#14 ·
My wife and I dated for over 3 years before I proposed.
A year is a short time, but if she's the one, then she is the one.
I'll wish you luck, since technically she still has to say "yes".

I hope for the best for you and for her.

#16 ·
I left out the fact that nothing's happening for another couple of years, we both have to get outta school first, so it's just a long term engagement, think of it as a lease.....

I don't have the ring on me to take a pic, prolly Friday I'll get around to it....

#18 ·
Congrats man, I hope it'll work out, but I have all the confidence it will! It's wierd that I've got friends that are getting married at this age, 21 seems so young IMO, I can't imagine getting married until I'm like 25-26, but I gotta meet the right woman first lol!

Wierd note: Elton John's "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" is the song I've got playing on iTunes now, the song's about a friend that saved Elton from a marriage he didn't wanna get in. That's bad timing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.