Classic Cars for Sale/Wanted Discussion, 1967 Sedan Deville (Project) in Classic Cadillac Classified Ads; Hi All, I have a 1967 Sedan Deville I bought nearly 4yr ago that turned into a project. I've since ...
- 07-23-13 08:33 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1967 Cadillac Sedan Deville
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Southern California
1967 Sedan Deville (Project)
I have a 1967 Sedan Deville I bought nearly 4yr ago that turned into a project. I've since had a second kid and simply don't have the time or motivation to finish.
You can read some of the saga of how I bought it, and began to work on it on my blog. http://www.nslms.com/category/cars/1...sedan-deville/
- Completely Rebuilt Transmission TH400 "Switch Pitch"
- New "Switch Pitch" Torque Converter
- Hardened valve seats for unleaded fuel
- Recent engine overhaul
- Largely new suspension bushings and parts
- New shocks
- Front disc brake conversion brackets
- New u-joints
- Probably other stuff I've forgotten
What's Not So Good:
- Significant surface rust (see pictures on blog)
- Rusted through around rear window
- It's apart right now (I told you it was a project)
- Interior needs love
The car is all original, and the body is straight aside from the rust. This would be a great parts car particularly if you've got a car with great body/paint/interior but a tired drivetrain.
I'm listing this to gauge interest.. I'm happy to take more photos and post them, plus you can find a bunch here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/rgeyer/...7623338457018/
Make me an offer, tell me where to go, whatever you like.
- 07-25-13 05:50 PM #2
Re: 1967 Sedan Deville (Project)
Any interest folks? I'm willing to part this out too, feel free to make me offers.