1971 cadillac coupe deville murdered VIDEO
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
The Classic Cadillac Forum Discussion, 1971 cadillac coupe deville murdered VIDEO in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Folks i have a 1971 cadillac deville with 86,000 miles for sale. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASzZDVwLq1k The car has 472, with headers, new ...
    jt23502 Guest

1971 cadillac coupe deville murdered VIDEO

Folks i have a 1971 cadillac deville with 86,000 miles for sale.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASzZDVwLq1k
    The car has 472, with headers, new DUI distributor, new shocks, new tires in april, new brakes, brake lines, NO BONDO, near perfect interior, this is one BAD car, everything is murdered on the body, all the chrome is there it has just been painted black, except on the cowl. perfect dash no cracks fading etc. Lets just say I am PROUD to be the owner of this cadillac :metal: BUT I also am a proud new father of one Riley Josephine, 7pound 5ounce baby GIRL and I am trying to get some cash flow :crossfingers: so please, if anyones interested, PM me or email me at jt23502@gmail.com or call 7086120519. The car is located in Chicago Il. Check out the channel on YOUTUBE there are a couple videos on there of the car. Hate to see it go but... Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

70eldo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1970 Eldorado.

Re: 1971 cadillac coupe deville murdered VIDEO

Congrats on the newborn!!! Enjoy enjoy! Girls love papas. I have 2 small girls myself and they both love cars and 'help' me working on the Eldorado.
    Whishing best recovery for the mama as well.

Good luck selling the DeVille. Hope it is not too hard for you to let it go.

P.Katson is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1966 Eldorado

Re: 1971 cadillac coupe deville murdered VIDEO

For a modified Caddy which I usually don't care for, I like this one.

How many miles? Looks like it could be low mileage with the original cloth on the driver's seat still holding up and the wood on the steering wheel rim intact.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.