my new 1967 convertible down under
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
The Classic Cadillac Forum Discussion, my new 1967 convertible down under in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; hi all, I've been reading and looking for info on this site for a while now so I thought I ...
    1967aussie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1967 convertible

my new 1967 convertible down under

hi all,
    I've been reading and looking for info on this site for a while now so I thought I would share a couple of photos of my recently acquired 1967 deville .

I bought this car just before xmas from the guy who imported it into Australia from Colorado
    I rang the seller listed on the U.S. title last week and he confirmed that his 92 year old father, 2nd owner , drove this car from 1974 until 2011 when he passed away. Never been smashed or painted and always garaged.
    It has 90,000 original miles , came with all the owners books and a protect-o plate , which I'm told is rare and ads value to the car , (can anyone confirm this ? ) and everything works except the power vent windows and clock.
    It just passed our roadworthy inspection last week after a few minor repairs and now on historic registration.
    Myself and the family went out for our first cruise today along the coast today and we would have received half a dozen thumbs up , smiles and whistles from on lookers
    I have been a memeber with the Cadillac La Salle club of Australia for ten years as well
    I have also owned a 62 coupe and a 60 sedan but nothing beats a convertible.
    I'm looking forward to making minor improvements here and there as I can.
    Once again , great to be a member of this great site for stories and tech info to help us guys down under that love these cars.
    Regards
    Martin
    Adelaide ,Australia
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Re: my new 1967 convertible down under

Hi Martin, welcome! Wow, that is a beautiful Cadillac. The subtle color combo is the best part. Very classy and a classic 60's look. Thank you for sharing that gorgeous car with us. Enjoy!

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

DUDE That is a gorgeous Cadillac! She's in great shape! Congratulations and Wlecome to the forum!

CADforce69 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Sedan de Ville 1969, Dodge 3700GT '73, Audi A3 1.8T

Welcome to the forum, Martin. What a wonderful caddy you got. I agree with Dave about the color combo.

I hope you and your family enjoy it for many years. Thank you for these pics

1967aussie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1967 convertible

thanks for the warm welcome guys
    cheers
    Martin

FoxRodder is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1968 Coupe Deville, 87 Mustang, 00 Mustang

Nice car. That color works well with a convertible body. I don't always like the convertibles in pictures

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.