- 03-15-13 12:31 PM #16Cadillac Owners Master
- Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
- Join Date
- Jun 2003
Re: Eldorado Biarritz 1978 from Saudi Arabia
Nice looking car!!
I agree on the carburetor. The high idle should come down on it's own but a quick adjustment could easily fix that. If it drives smoothly the carb probably doesn't need to be rebuilt but it never hurts to do that especially if you don't know the history of the car.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"