- 03-15-13 12:31 PM #16Cadillac Owners Master
- Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
- Join Date
- Jun 2003
Re: Eldorado Biarritz 1978 from Saudi Arabia
Nice looking car!!
I agree on the carburetor. The high idle should come down on it's own but a quick adjustment could easily fix that. If it drives smoothly the carb probably doesn't need to be rebuilt but it never hurts to do that especially if you don't know the history of the car.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece