The Classic Cadillac Forum Discussion, 69 deville,calias,fleetwood lower fenders in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Does anybody make lower fener repair panels yet? my drivers side fender has small holes forming and the passenger side ...
- 12-13-12 10:17 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 90k 1969 Cadillac Hardtop Sedan Deville
- Join Date
- May 2005
69 deville,calias,fleetwood lower fenders
Does anybody make lower fener repair panels yet? my drivers side fender has small holes forming and the passenger side has small holes and a tear towards the bottom of the wheel arch. Plus the rear window rust in one spot.
- 12-14-12 06:14 AM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): Cadillac Sedan de Ville 1969, Dodge 3700GT '73, Audi A3 1.8T
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Madrid (Spain)
Re: 69 deville,calias,fleetwood lower fenders
Check USA Parts Supply. On their 1949-70 Cadillac catalog pages 31-32: http://www.usapartssupply.com/cadillac.php
- 12-16-12 08:16 PM #3
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"