- 02-09-14 09:56 AM #91Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): none
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
Re: What are your favorite "Classic" Cadillacs?
Well it's hard for me to find a Cadillac I DON"T like, but my favorites range in the late '30s to '41 (including LaSalles), with my all time favorite body style being the 1941 Series 61 (sometimes called "fastbacks")....both the 2 dr sedanette and the 4 dr sedan. Something about that swept back roof line grabs me. And...I also like the post-war '46 and '47 Series 61s, but the '41 stands alone as my very favorite.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Pilot Automotive - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light
Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 250 Gallons; 80 Oz.
- Speed by Spectre - Oil Breather Cap
Oil Breather Cap - Valve Cover Breather