76 eldorado convertible aftermarket wheels
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
The Classic Cadillac Forum Discussion, 76 eldorado convertible aftermarket wheels in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I'm new to this car 76 eldorado .... I'm looking for aftermarket wheels for it. I would like wire wheels ...
    bosshogg80 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

76 eldorado convertible aftermarket wheels

I'm new to this car 76 eldorado .... I'm looking for aftermarket wheels for it. I would like wire wheels but I called Dayton & the rep. said that they do not make a wheel for my car.(fwd to heavy car) I look online & I see lots of older eldorados with wire wheels... So I'm confused on what wheels work with my car. Please if any one can help me find wire wheels that will work or point me in the right direction of aftermarket wheels that work.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

bosshogg80 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Really no 1 has any links or info on where 2 get started?

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Re: 76 eldorado convertible aftermarket wheels

Sorry, I can't be any help to you but I wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum. I have always had the rear drivers from the 70s. I love the Eldo. Looks great and the wires would really be the icing on the cake for that car! The guys on this area of the forum don't seem to check in as often as some of the other areas. I am sure eventually someone will see this post who can help you.
    Everyone I have come across here is very helpful and supportive. This section much less likely to respond just to "chat" as others. You can see that by the fact that you already have had 150 views of this post. If any of them could have helped they would have responded. If not they will do as I did the first time I read it and leave it to the person who can answer the question. You really should start by going to Community Lounge forum and post an introduction thread. A lot more people with a lot more varied interests will see it there. The guys from the Eldo areas would probably point you to something. You could even mention this thread in your intro to point someone here to help.
    Please don't take it that the people who read this and didn't respond didn't care to help. I have never found that to be the case. These guys over here are just a little more "business only" than others. That's a good thing when you have a running/tech question!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.