The Classic Cadillac Forum Discussion, Hood Crest/Ornament in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I'm looking for the hood ornament that goes on top of my hood for my 1972 Cadillac Sedan Deville. What ...
- 09-20-10 09:07 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1972 Cadillac Sedan Deville
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Green Bay, Wisconsin
I'm looking for the hood ornament that goes on top of my hood for my 1972 Cadillac Sedan Deville. What other years or models would fit?? I also need the chrome bar with the hole in it, any info would help!...Mark
- 10-11-10 02:51 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinum and 1976 Eldorado Convertible
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
Re: Hood Crest/Ornament
A great source for Cadillac parts of the 70's is USA Parts Supply in West Virginia. I still can't post web links here, but just add a ".com" after usapartssupply and you'll be directed right to their website.
I found a replacement hood ornament and base piece for my '76 Eldorado there.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set