The Classic Cadillac Forum Discussion, Hood Crest/Ornament in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I'm looking for the hood ornament that goes on top of my hood for my 1972 Cadillac Sedan Deville. What ...
- 09-20-10 10:07 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1972 Cadillac Sedan Deville
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Green Bay, Wisconsin
I'm looking for the hood ornament that goes on top of my hood for my 1972 Cadillac Sedan Deville. What other years or models would fit?? I also need the chrome bar with the hole in it, any info would help!...Mark
- 10-11-10 03:51 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinum and 1976 Eldorado Convertible
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
Re: Hood Crest/Ornament
A great source for Cadillac parts of the 70's is USA Parts Supply in West Virginia. I still can't post web links here, but just add a ".com" after usapartssupply and you'll be directed right to their website.
I found a replacement hood ornament and base piece for my '76 Eldorado there.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Schumacher Electric - Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter
Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter - 50 Amp Engine Starter; 10/2 Amp; Fully Automatic; 2 LED Indicator Lights; Rugged Durable Metal Case; Top Mounted Carrying Handle
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz; Large/X-Large
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9006 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack