For Sale *NEW* Complete Airbag Suspension Kit 65-70 Cadillac DeVille - $950 OBO
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Classic Cadillac Classified Ads Discussion, *NEW* Complete Airbag Suspension Kit 65-70 Cadillac DeVille - $950 OBO in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; Selling a brand new, never installed, complete FBSS Airbag Suspension from BC Fabrication http://www.bcfab.com/Complete-FBSS-A...em_p_1098.html This kit is designed specifically for ...
    maf2213 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

*NEW* Complete Airbag Suspension Kit 65-70 Cadillac DeVille - $950 OBO

Selling a brand new, never installed, complete FBSS Airbag Suspension from BC Fabrication

http://www.bcfab.com/Complete-FBSS-A...em_p_1098.html

This kit is designed specifically for all 1965-1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVilles, Coupe DeVilles, and any other Caddy built on this same platform. This air suspension system will get your ride on the ground and back up to a comfortable ride height with the flick of a switch

-Air Lift Dominator airbags- 7" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 psi burst rate (four included)

-Brushed aluminum control panel- contains controls for each corner and two dual needle pressure gauges

-Viair 380 Chrome Compressor Dual Pack- includes two 200 psi chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more

-5 gallon ALUMINUM air tank- perfect size for your trunk, aluminum won't corrode or rust
    -100' roll of 1/4" DOT approved air line

-Front airbag bracket set - designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.

-Rear airbag bracket set - designed to fit your factory spring pockets and rear axle.

I had to let my Caddy go and unfortunately never got to install it.

With tax and shipping I paid $1250 for it just a few months ago so my loss is you gain.

I'm located in Orange County CA and will be more than happy to ship however you'll be responsible for the shipping costs.

If your interested send me a message with your cell # and ill text you back.

Thanks - Ash
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.