57 for parts
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Classic Cadillac Classified Ads Discussion, 57 for parts in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; In a recent purchase of a 55 coupe this car was thrown in by the seller to sweeten the deal ...
    Collins Customs is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 55 coupe, 60 coupe

57 for parts

In a recent purchase of a 55 coupe this car was thrown in by the seller to sweeten the deal as none of the parts I need are interchangeable I will be parting out the car and selling the hull to help fund my build 99% of the trim is on the car and in decent to good shape the majority of the body panels are solid and all the glass is in excellent shape and the majority of the interior is still intact including the steering collum and guage cluster (although i do not know if they would function) but the seats are rough and the floor pans and carpet are rotten.

The picture I am attaching is the only one I have of the car at the moment if you see anything you need, have any questions, or would like to see a picture of a peice you do need just ask, thanks for looking.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Collins Customs is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 55 coupe, 60 coupe

Re: 57 DeVille parts/parts car for sale

Correction, all of the glass except the windsheild and passenger vent window is in excelltent shape. I apologize for any misrepresentation.

akaBC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 57 conv 58 CdV 60 conv 67/69 Eldos 67 CdV 72 CdV MORE!

Re: 57 for parts

Howdy! How much of this car do you still have left? I was so lucky many years ago to find a 58 Fleetwood next to a body shop in Ohio (paid $100!)--it was from Florida and had a little rust in weird places, but not that Midwestern stuff. . . .drove it to Williamsburg and sold it at a Kruse auction. Such a beautiful trip in October!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.