Does anyone know proudction or sales numbers for Canadian CTS-Vs?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Canada Discussion, Does anyone know proudction or sales numbers for Canadian CTS-Vs? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I could only find US info which is lower than I expected (around 4000 units a year). If Canadian production ...
    nuck is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

Does anyone know proudction or sales numbers for Canadian CTS-Vs?

I could only find US info which is lower than I expected (around 4000 units a year). If Canadian production is 10% of that these are pretty rare cars.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

nuck is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

Re: Does anyone know proudction or sales numbers for Canadian CTS-Vs?

I was mistaken about US production. It may have been as little as 7600 for
    04-05-06 based on a thread that links to an NHTSA investigation on the rear ends. http://nhthqnwws112.odi.nhtsa.dot.go...017-29716p.pdf
    About 2500 04s, 3500 05s, and under 1500 06s. That compares to about 8500Z06 Vettes per year alone. In 2005 Chevrolet sold 1248 Corvettes in Canada.

Slaigher is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS, 2006 CTS-V

I have always wondered what the numbers were, and heard nothing definite. That article gives U.S production numbers as: '04 = 2432 ; '05 = 4048 ; and '06 as 1162 for a total of 7642 vehicles. 10% of these numbers sounds reasonable.

Albertan is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac CTS REDLINE 2006 CTS-V Infared

The 2004 numbers of 25XX and 2005 of 35XX were known. I just can't remember the exact numbers. The 2006 and 2007 numbers were never pinned down. Interesting that 2006 would be as low as 1500. I'll bet 2007 were fewer still. Certainly under 10,000, probably down around 8000 to 8500. I find that many here in Canada were brought in from the US. ie mine and 4doorGTZ.
    All we have to do is hang on to them for 10 years. They are so rare almost no one knows about them now.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.