Wild Wednesdays in Cowtown!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Canada Discussion, Wild Wednesdays in Cowtown! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I thought I would start a new thread dedicated to conversation surrounding the Wild Wednesday Show 'n Shine at Deerfoot ...
    55cadillacking is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V (Light Platinum/Tango) *SOLD*

Wild Wednesdays in Cowtown!

I thought I would start a new thread dedicated to conversation surrounding the Wild Wednesday Show 'n Shine at Deerfoot Mall in Calgary.

Here's the flyer:
    wednesday-cruise-night-update.jpg

Two of us made the drive there tonight and I think it was a pretty cool show. Just a bunch of car enthusiasts hanging out and talking cars. A good mix of rides. Mostly domestic classics. The highlight for me was the '09 Camaro SS. There was a sweet '04 CTS-V there with a really neato Kleenex box in the back window

Anyone interested it turning up next week, let's meet at the Petro Can just West of the mall (across Deerfoot Trail) at 7:00.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

bigbadboss101 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Wild Wednesdays in Cowtown!

I planned to be there next Wednesday but now I remember I have the Coldplay concert to go to. Will try for the Wednesday after.

Crap, just remembered I have a work engagement on Wed evening. Gives us more time to sharpen them up for the Wed after (and spread the word!)

Some guy ordered a Camaro 2010 and want to sell it. MSRP.

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=75274

Anyone interested in heading to Deerfoot Mall for this Wednesday evening?

Is it still happening?

Albertan is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac CTS REDLINE 2006 CTS-V Infared

Big bad
    I happened to drive past the Deerfoot mall this afternoon around 3:30. There were 3 cars already there! People had lawn chairs and looked like they were there for the duration. I went down sometime in July, no one had a V there. I left mine in the civilian parking lot. My "favorite" car was a Silver PT cruiser with a front body kit that made it look like a cow catcher on a locomotive but wait, there's more it also had Lambo doors! I didn't dare stare at it too long. Well to each his/own. I'm just glad it isn't mine.

4DoorGTZ is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Maggie'd 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadboss101 View Post
    Is it still happening?
    Would be a good place to park your car for a few hours with the for sale sign.

I was there on Wednesday and took some pictures. Lot of Mustangs, some Vettes, and some imports. No Caddys. Lot of nice vintage cars which I don't really know much about.

I did park and put a sign (info sheet) on my window. Hmm I like the car but I drive it in the winter too and it's a bit tricky. My other car is in Fort Mac (98 Outback). Looking at a 04 Audi S4 and a near new Subaru WRX. The two actually are both around $32g. The WRX's interior isn't so exciting. The Audi is nice, but it's a $30g car with almost 50000km. Do want AWD, for some reasons.

Had trade offers for my CTS-V. 2001 Prelude, 1997 Mitsu 3000GT VR4, and a Trailblazer SS.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.