Wild Wednesdays in Cowtown!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Canada Discussion, Wild Wednesdays in Cowtown! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I thought I would start a new thread dedicated to conversation surrounding the Wild Wednesday Show 'n Shine at Deerfoot ...
    55cadillacking is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V (Light Platinum/Tango) *SOLD*

Wild Wednesdays in Cowtown!

I thought I would start a new thread dedicated to conversation surrounding the Wild Wednesday Show 'n Shine at Deerfoot Mall in Calgary.

Here's the flyer:
    wednesday-cruise-night-update.jpg

Two of us made the drive there tonight and I think it was a pretty cool show. Just a bunch of car enthusiasts hanging out and talking cars. A good mix of rides. Mostly domestic classics. The highlight for me was the '09 Camaro SS. There was a sweet '04 CTS-V there with a really neato Kleenex box in the back window

Anyone interested it turning up next week, let's meet at the Petro Can just West of the mall (across Deerfoot Trail) at 7:00.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

bigbadboss101 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Wild Wednesdays in Cowtown!

I planned to be there next Wednesday but now I remember I have the Coldplay concert to go to. Will try for the Wednesday after.

Crap, just remembered I have a work engagement on Wed evening. Gives us more time to sharpen them up for the Wed after (and spread the word!)

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Some guy ordered a Camaro 2010 and want to sell it. MSRP.

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=75274

Anyone interested in heading to Deerfoot Mall for this Wednesday evening?

Is it still happening?

Albertan is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac CTS REDLINE 2006 CTS-V Infared

Big bad
    I happened to drive past the Deerfoot mall this afternoon around 3:30. There were 3 cars already there! People had lawn chairs and looked like they were there for the duration. I went down sometime in July, no one had a V there. I left mine in the civilian parking lot. My "favorite" car was a Silver PT cruiser with a front body kit that made it look like a cow catcher on a locomotive but wait, there's more it also had Lambo doors! I didn't dare stare at it too long. Well to each his/own. I'm just glad it isn't mine.

4DoorGTZ is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Maggie'd 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadboss101 View Post
    Is it still happening?
    Would be a good place to park your car for a few hours with the for sale sign.

I was there on Wednesday and took some pictures. Lot of Mustangs, some Vettes, and some imports. No Caddys. Lot of nice vintage cars which I don't really know much about.

I did park and put a sign (info sheet) on my window. Hmm I like the car but I drive it in the winter too and it's a bit tricky. My other car is in Fort Mac (98 Outback). Looking at a 04 Audi S4 and a near new Subaru WRX. The two actually are both around $32g. The WRX's interior isn't so exciting. The Audi is nice, but it's a $30g car with almost 50000km. Do want AWD, for some reasons.

Had trade offers for my CTS-V. 2001 Prelude, 1997 Mitsu 3000GT VR4, and a Trailblazer SS.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.