Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Some pics of our Supercharged 08 Escalade

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  2storm 
#1 ·
Finally got some time to take some pics of the Escalade, its one of our shop project vehicles. We've been trying different things out on it, seeing what works and what doesn't. It currently has a Magnacharger TVS blower, headers, corsa touring cat-back, ground force lowering kit 1.5" front/2.5" rear, 15" Baer 6 piston brakes, front and rear, and 22" HREs.

This truck is featured on Baer's brochures for SUV brakes.:cool:

We'll be changing the wheels shortly, going with a set of HRE's in the new black chrome finish, we also have a new hood coming. Debating on lowering it another 1/2" all the way around.

Love the way it drives, the blower really wakes it up, and the brakes are just astounding!

Thanks for looking!:)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Love the reflection of the brembo's in the chrome lip.

What shop is this, or where at? The username leads me to believe a place I have been before, and I did see a nice 08 escalade out front, before these mods.... and the backdrop for these photos resembles the South wall outisde their place of business :)

#5 ·
Love the reflection of the brembo's in the chrome lip.

What shop is this, or where at? The username leads me to believe a place I have been before, and I did see a nice 08 escalade out front, before these mods.... and the backdrop for these photos resembles the South wall outisde their place of business :)

Hi Mike,

you've got it figured out. I don't want to mention the shop name as I believe it's against forum rules. I think we had the most of the mods done the last time you were here, though the truck may have been parked inside.
By the way the brakes are Baer, not Brembo.:)

A very good friend of mine is considering buying a V next spring. Would you consider taking him for a ride, in your's, sometime?

Namala

#6 ·
Oops, Baer....

A ride is possible depending on the weather. The car is normally parked for winter, however being dry outside I took it for a spin earlier this week. Remind your friend its not a Drag car :)

#8 ·
Oops, Baer....

A ride is possible depending on the weather. The car is normally parked for winter, however being dry outside I took it for a spin earlier this week. Remind your friend its not a Drag car :)

Thanks. The ride will probably be in the spring time. If he wants to go for a ride, I'll get ahold of you then. He's been in a N/A one, but he's considering doing a S/C if he buys a V.

Thanks again.

#9 ·
you cant post your businesses website, but you mean you cant even say where you work, or what business you own? BOGUS TED.
new tvs is so cool, makes way less heat than a eaton. how many lbs boost you running 5-6? Must bump it to about 525 hp 550 tq?
What intake is on that bad boy? Im getting corsa sport for with wifes new ext. i run a corsa sport on my silverado ss, and a touring
on my superchgarged cobalt, which is so far from stock, its barely GM anymore.

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.