Calgary CTS-V's - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Canada Discussion, Calgary CTS-V's in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Hey guys, I was wondering if there were any plans to get the Calgary cars together? I was at the ...
    55cadillacking is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V (Light Platinum/Tango) *SOLD*

Re: Calgary CTS-V's

Hey guys, I was wondering if there were any plans to get the Calgary cars together? I was at the Home Depot on Macleod Trail where they were holding the Wednesday Night Drop-In and noticed a real lack of Caddy power. 'Stangs and 'Vettes everywhere though. Anyone interested in hitting it next Wednesday? June 10th.

bigbadboss101 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I would think some of the Stang guys don't know about the CTS-V?

4DoorGTZ is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Maggie'd 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 85258 View Post
    Hey GTZ,
    Do you still have the firmware DVD? If so, can I please borrow it. My dad has an 07 Denali, I would image that DVD would work for maps?
    I did get rid of my extra one, and at one time tried to make a copy to no avail.... I still have some blank Dual Layer dvd's I could give it a try with.... gotta look into a better program to make the copy, I know it can be done cuz I used a copy a couple years back without any problems. Let me look into it and I'll see if I can get a working copy.

Quote Originally Posted by 55cadillacking View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if there were any plans to get the Calgary cars together? I was at the Home Depot on Macleod Trail where they were holding the Wednesday Night Drop-In and noticed a real lack of Caddy power. 'Stangs and 'Vettes everywhere though. Anyone interested in hitting it next Wednesday? June 10th.
    Didnt know about the home depot lot, I know Wednesdays the "younger" and "ricier" crowd meets on the other side of Chinook (upper lot by Zellers)

Zhariak is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2015 Escalade ESV Premium, 2013 CTS-V Coupe 6MT

Let's get a meet going! I have no CTS, but I'd love to come in my ESV

Thats not a V, at least that front bumper is from a base model, I swear Kijiji is just full of scams nothing actually for sale anymore. I saw a V for sale in calgary for $13000. Sob story about a divorce his wife kept the house he has the car, but he's in houston living with his parents, at 13k its a steal but he insists on going though Ebay and its "protection" well as far as I know ebay doesnt hold money in escrow (he was insisting they would) and that he wouldnt get paid until the car was shipped to me and I inspected it and "released" the money to him. Pile of crap I think

.... While typing this I got an email from my father about the same car on kijiji as you posted above, at least he gets lots of exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by 4DoorGTZ View Post
    I did get rid of my extra one, and at one time tried to make a copy to no avail.... I still have some blank Dual Layer dvd's I could give it a try with.... gotta look into a better program to make the copy, I know it can be done cuz I used a copy a couple years back without any problems. Let me look into it and I'll see if I can get a working copy.
    Created a couple more coasters.... its evident that I'm ether using the wrong blanks (brand, many ppl say to use a specific brand) or program, or both.

I'd be willing to lend it to you for a short period of time if you are certain you can make a copy. Alternativly.... there's probably newer discs out now if you know where to look.

I saw some posters mentioning the Home Depot show will be relocating to Deerfoot Mall, but I can't recall exactly when that change will happen.

Never knew about the Zeller's parking lot show. Might have to check that out too.

So, is anyone interested in parking them in this show? I am going to, but it would be cool if there were a few of us.

Rick

The zellers thing is less of a show and more just a get together from ppl over at www.beyond.ca

Albertan is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac CTS REDLINE 2006 CTS-V Infared

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadboss101 View Post
    I would think some of the Stang guys don't know about the CTS-V?
    Heck, did you read my previous post about the Corvette club. Even they don't know about the V!

If it isn't snowing, I'll drive over to Home Depot. What time?

I went to a meet with people from Beyond.ca. Some good guys and gals. However, no love for the V. Peeps took lot of pictures of the Integras, RSX, 240s, STI etc. A somewhat stock CTS-V didn't get much attention except for may be 2 guys out of 50?

Albertan is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac CTS REDLINE 2006 CTS-V Infared

Big bad
    See, it is invisible to the younger crowd as well. Maybe we need to put a big ass wing on the back and neon lights underneath? You do it first though...
    Oh wait 22" rims and lambo doors too. (Good thing I'm not in the V section or I'd be banned!)

I'll up for going to the Home Depot on this Wednesday, if indeed it's still there. Chinook right?

Cool. I know it's moving to Deerfoot Mall, but not sure when. I guess we can meet up at the Chinook Home Depot, and if it has moved, we could continue on to Deerfoot Mall. I'm thinking 7:00.

EDIT: As of June 10th, the Wednesday Night Drop-In has been moved to Deerfoot Mall.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.