Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21K views 100 replies 15 participants last post by  Canviper 
#1 ·
I know there's a few, couple active people and a couple quiet ones. Pipe in here and say hi.

1. 4DoorGTZ 05 Black/Black
2. Albertan 06 Infrared/Beige?
3. Bigbadboss101..... 04 Silver/Black?
3. SilverKast 05 Black/Black?
5. 85258 04 ?/?

Anyways Say hi and let us know what you got. Maybe on a nice Indian Summer day (if we get any) or next spring we can get together for a meet or something.

#29 · (Edited)
Just saw this post, I never have come into the Canadian forum before.

I have Platnium 2004 CTS-V with a Spector Works cf vented hood and lip, Maggie, kooks, corsa, Rota Torques, DSS axles, etc. I live in Mackenzie Town and work in Douglas Glen, so it could have been my V the Albertan saw - I usually pick up dinner at Sobey on shop night for the race car.

My V is at RCTS getting a dyno tune this week. Appaerently I have a couple issues before getting on the dyno. Lean in #4, malfunctioning intake temp sensor (reads -40C when it was +20C outside) and maybe an intake leak. That and Reg thinks the Magnunson tune that is in the car is pretty weak. If he figured out some of the issues today, he was going to run it on the Dyno early tomorrow morning.

Good to meet you all.

#33 ·
I did get rid of my extra one, and at one time tried to make a copy to no avail.... I still have some blank Dual Layer dvd's I could give it a try with.... gotta look into a better program to make the copy, I know it can be done cuz I used a copy a couple years back without any problems. Let me look into it and I'll see if I can get a working copy.

#31 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering if there were any plans to get the Calgary cars together? I was at the Home Depot on Macleod Trail where they were holding the Wednesday Night Drop-In and noticed a real lack of Caddy power. 'Stangs and 'Vettes everywhere though. Anyone interested in hitting it next Wednesday? June 10th.

#34 ·
Didnt know about the home depot lot, I know Wednesdays the "younger" and "ricier" crowd meets on the other side of Chinook (upper lot by Zellers)

#37 ·
Thats not a V, at least that front bumper is from a base model, I swear Kijiji is just full of scams nothing actually for sale anymore. I saw a V for sale in calgary for $13000. Sob story about a divorce his wife kept the house he has the car, but he's in houston living with his parents, at 13k its a steal but he insists on going though Ebay and its "protection" well as far as I know ebay doesnt hold money in escrow (he was insisting they would) and that he wouldnt get paid until the car was shipped to me and I inspected it and "released" the money to him. Pile of crap I think

.... While typing this I got an email from my father about the same car on kijiji as you posted above, at least he gets lots of exposure.

#39 ·
I saw some posters mentioning the Home Depot show will be relocating to Deerfoot Mall, but I can't recall exactly when that change will happen.

Never knew about the Zeller's parking lot show. Might have to check that out too.

So, is anyone interested in parking them in this show? I am going to, but it would be cool if there were a few of us.

Rick

#40 ·
The zellers thing is less of a show and more just a get together from ppl over at www.beyond.ca

#54 ·
Deerfoot mall is in the NE. Take Deerfoot Trail North to 64th Ave turnoff. We are meeting at the Petro Canada on 64th an Huntersomesomething road at 7. So go N on Deerfoot, take 64th turnoff and go West. You will see a Petro Can on your right, just after the Canadian Tire.

Will then head over to Deerfoot mall and see how that meet turns out.

#56 ·
Meh, not gonna drive across the whole city... $70 to fill the beast today, geeze. Then my favorite part, buy the touchless carwash drive around the station to see its CLOSED. FFS if its closed dont offer them at the pump!

#57 ·
Well, two of us turned out tonight. I liked the show. Great atmosphere, very casual and a real variety of cars. I REALLY think we should polish up all the different Caddies and claim our rightful spots next Wednesday. What say you all? Let's do it!

Nice meeting you Alan. See you next week.

~ Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.