Canada Discussion, need wheels and tires in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I just bought a 92 eldo., tires and wheels need to be replaced , does anyone in lower mainland of ...
- 10-04-08 06:39 PM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- roberts creek b.c. canada
need wheels and tires
I just bought a 92 eldo., tires and wheels need to be replaced , does anyone in lower mainland of B.C. know of a good place to deal with?.
The wheels could even be reconditioned or used,as long as they look good.
- 04-04-09 10:14 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
Re: need wheels and tires
i see this is really old now. but if you are looking for aftermarket. kxwheels has everything you can think of, dirt cheap. thats where im buying my 24's from.
and theyre even located in BC.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers