Cadillac Owners Forum banner
34K views 101 replies 32 participants last post by  ianmcc 
#1 ·
Is there anyone from Alberta on this forum?

#84 ·
In a drastic turn of events, we ended up parting with our '09 Pontiac G8 GT and picking up an '09 Audi Q7. After some thought, spending $70k on a car that I can only use 3-4 months a year ('09 CTS-V) just didn't make a lot of sense, so I will be keeping my STSV! Perfect compromise imo. Wife is happy because she now has a vehicle that will give her some confidence in all weather conditions. So, the V is off the market!

#89 ·
(shudder) NE,

-4yrs since I last posted in this thread..... still got the V, barely driven. Think I'm up to 28k km. Waiting on my 2nd vehicle to come out of Davenport and the V goes in for TLC on the blower, she makes some noise, got a larger snout/tb for it too.

#92 ·
I am from Sherwood Park, Alberta....and my hubby just bought me a 2011 Cadillac CTS. My husband works at Shell Canada in Fort Saskatchewan. I can't tell you enough how much I love my new car! AWD, heated steering wheel, heated/cooled seats, sunroof..... I could go on....and on-lol What part of Alberta are you
from?

#98 ·
New member / owner here in Red Deer ... Just bought a minty 2004 DTS for a daily. I really lucked out with it. One owner , full service records.
Love this car so much I am thinking about parking it for winter and getting another caddy as a winter beater for my winter beater lol
Full load minus night vision , pearl white , and just needs tint now.
Trying to revive an old thread and hope to hear from some of ya !