Cadillac Owners Forum banner
34K views 101 replies 32 participants last post by  ianmcc 
#1 ·
Is there anyone from Alberta on this forum?

#56 ·
Allgonshow
The V isn't going anywhere. Now that GM has the V2 out, they will make as many as people will buy. Now if you want to talk about the V3, then you may be correct, development work has probably stopped until the next boom.
I'd be interested a group meeting for coffee. Don't want to go downtown, spent enough of my life on 7th Ave when my daughter worked at the Met. (picking up and dropping off)

#62 ·
Bigbad
I guess you won't be wanting me then. I'm almost 60! and married for longer than you guys have been here. I do have 2 single daughters, but they are in Texas. Also, it has been my experience from the daughters, that most women don't care what car you have....they will dislike you just because you are you! (I mean "you" as in the generic guy term)

#67 ·
That night it happened, I was out and about heading to a birthday party in the north... I'm from the south...

Just when it kicked in I was on 14th St. It was nuts... a Caddy SRX infront of me lost control for a few seconds, without even breaking or accelerating... It was awesome... You know, as heavy as my vehicle is, and with the traction control system, it still surprised me to see small little subaru's flying around doing speed limit or faster into blindness loosing control everytime they hit a bend in the road...

#71 ·
Yay for a quick bit of spring. Got the car dirty yesterday/today.... forgot how crappy traction is on sticky tires that are rock hard... and tonight comes winter again :(

#72 ·
Got mine out Sat morning, went to store and bought oil. Did oil change on both Caddies and weather was cold already. Put the V back for more sleep.
Did go over to GSL to look at new V, it had Recaro seats. It was all locked up with signs not to touch! No sales people around either so I left.

#73 ·
Went all the way to GSL when Jack Carter just moved into your 'hood ? :)