Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Montreal Cadillac Owners

13K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  ngrigoriev 
#1 ·
Anyone from Montreal and own a Caddy they want to show off? I'm trying to get a network going; we could meet up every now and then talk about our cars show off what we've done etc. Please reply if interested.

#7 ·
Hello all!

Is there a way to revive this tread? I noticed that the last post is more than 1 year old.

I am the proud owner of a 1962 coupe de ville that I recently purchased after a long and exhaustive search. I used to have a 1955 star chief during the 90's, a driver that got me around for four years or so but, with which I had to part when I was posted to CFB Bagotville, Quebec from CFB Shearwater, Halifax.

The car was in a thousand pieces in the process of being rebuilt and I gave it, yes your read me well, gave it to a friend who managed to rebuild the beast.

Anyhow, I have been crying ever since and vowing to the stars above that I would buy another antique car one day and promising myself that this one would not require a total restoration. It took me a long time but i finally found my new love. An instant crush, two minutes away from my place on top of it, I had never seen it before since I never drive on that street and which had been sitting there for almost 4 years.......Can you imagine?

I saw the car in the morning by accident and within 72 hours the car was dealt, inspected, appraised, purchased, licensed and insured in that order. It now sits in my driveway, I cannot take my eyes nor my mind off it. I have owned some 30-35 car in my life mostly used cars but since the last 15 years only new cars which i traded every 24 months or so. Only two or three struck me in awe, the 55 Star chief, my 2005 Chrysler 300 and now my 1962 Cadillac Coupe de ville.

Sorry if I bore every one with my bla bla bla but, I just need to scream my joy somewhere, that is why I chose the cadillac forum to do it. Some of you will certainly understand my sense of pride and picture me on the pink cloud that I am still on right now.

So, in closing, I would like to get in touch with more Cadillac owners in the area for the same reasons that this tread was first intended.

cheers!

Steve

#9 ·
Hey guys my name is Alex i recently started the facebook page "Cadillac Owners Montreal", please become a member so we can chat, discuss topics, trade pictures and set up events in the montreal/west island area. Search "Cadillac owners Montreal" and you should be able to find it. True playas unite!

#12 ·
I was driving in my 'lac the other night when i happend upon a fellow deville owner. his was a 95-99 body, and although pretty roughed up, it was a nice dark green. I gave him the thumbs up and as i went ahead, proceeded to (safely) sway back and forth, and before long we were doing it in unison. That made me think how cool it would be to get a meeting together of enthusiasts, much like the VDUBBERS seem to do.

#13 ·
yup..im a 514er..450now actualy.. i have a 94 fleetwood limo that runs like a corvette.. completely stock except for an inexpensive performance chip(ECXELLENT CHIP) IVE ONLY HAD IT FOR 3 WEEKS BUT LET ME TELL U THIS CAR FLIES. sign me up..lets do laps or qrtrmiles somewhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.