Ontario Madd Cruise (yes You John)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Canada Discussion, Ontario Madd Cruise (yes You John) in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; http://www.falltour.ca/default.html there is a cruse this weekend to support the MADD organization the cruise is free only if you would ...
    ariza034 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Catera Soon CTS

Ontario Madd Cruise (yes You John)

http://www.falltour.ca/default.html

there is a cruse this weekend to support the MADD organization the cruise is free only if you would like to make donation ... you can

cmon you Ontario guys sign up lets all meet up this weekend i am comming all the way from hamilton the drive is about 1;30min and then + the cruise to the track there is alot of cars comming soo... CMON SIGN UP

(ALL DAY EVENT)

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Caddyshack100 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 99STS,2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade,98 Deville RIP

Re: Ontario Madd Cruise (yes You John)

While I do not support Drinking and Driving, I believe that MADD has done more to destroy peoples rights in Ontario than any other organization, we waste so much police time and energy on a boutique cause (yes, I am goring a sacred cow). The Madd message is not getting through as can be witnessed by the raising number of people being charged with blowing over the limit. I am not making light of anybody who dies and I really feel for the people who have been victims, but would it make their families feel any better if they were not killed by drunk drivers. I really get sick and tired of listening to their crummy commercials and their silly ad nasuem parade of making people feel guilty about enjoying themselves. I really get tired of being pulled over by cops who should have much better things to do than doing ride spot checks. Out of all the people who are killed on the roads in Ontario, only 3 percent are involved with drinking. As long as we continue to treat Alcholism as a Disease then the same people who are getting caught will still continue to drive. Madd will not reach them

Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

If only I had seen this earlier.... I was still sleeping at 9:30am this morning, LOL.

icbones@sympatico.ca is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Caddyshack100 View Post
    While I do not support Drinking and Driving, I believe that MADD has done more to destroy peoples rights in Ontario than any other organization, we waste so much police time and energy on a boutique cause (yes, I am goring a sacred cow). The Madd message is not getting through as can be witnessed by the raising number of people being charged with blowing over the limit. I am not making light of anybody who dies and I really feel for the people who have been victims, but would it make their families feel any better if they were not killed by drunk drivers. I really get sick and tired of listening to their crummy commercials and their silly ad nasuem parade of making people feel guilty about enjoying themselves. I really get tired of being pulled over by cops who should have much better things to do than doing ride spot checks. Out of all the people who are killed on the roads in Ontario, only 3 percent are involved with drinking. As long as we continue to treat Alcholism as a Disease then the same people who are getting caught will still continue to drive. Madd will not reach them

I totally agree. I will also say that MADD almost lost it's charitable status due to them claiming that their expenses for and to professional fundraisers was calculated as charitable works. Thats a . MADD spares no effort in any cause designed to make the general public's life harder. They bitched about beer and LCBO stores opening on Sundays years ago. Claimed the roads would be littered with the victims of drunk drivers (I may be exaggerating a bit here, but they did say it would lead to an increase in DWI's.) Madd does not want beer and wine sales in corner stores, they don't want speed limits increased. MADD constantly demands that BAC levels be lowered yet their own statistics show that the majority of accidents where Alcohol is involved show that the BAC levels are usually over twice the legal limit. So why does MADD want the legal limit lowered? More people will be charged with DWI's which means MADD will hit various levels of government for more grants because more work needs to be done.

Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

God damn it I missed it again this year

icbones@sympatico.ca is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    God damn it I missed it again this year
    I'll think you will get over it just fine

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.