From Canada? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Canada Discussion, From Canada? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Andy Any possibility that there might be dust on the light sensor? I'm going to try GSL. I interviewed the ...
    Albertan is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac CTS REDLINE 2006 CTS-V Infared

Re: From Canada?

Andy
    Any possibility that there might be dust on the light sensor?
    I'm going to try GSL. I interviewed the service manager and he is an ex racer as well as a former GM district rep. At least he should know what is going on.
    I will see.

Andy1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Murphyg
    no need for apology...there are so many confusing options on these cars. My 06 lux2 has the 3 way automatic (2 front and rear seat) heat/AC controls as standard. On the 07 thay are optional, go figure. Maybe the rainsense were standard, but I think GM wants to save every penny, so now we have to pay extra.

Albertan
    Good idea about sensor, but it was changed last October. Made no difference. Let us know how GSL is. I'm ready to give up on CMP. A buddy of mine is happy with Jack Carter.
    Andy1

mgscustomtune is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS V

Hi l am from Bowmanville Ontario this is great site for information and meet othe Cadillac Owners

Spyke is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT

Hi there! I'm from Montreal too! I have a 2005 cts 3.6 and I service it in my wn garage or in Laval's dealership!

KEV-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Another Caddi-Canadian here.......livin in Red Deer, Alberta cruisin an 04 CTS-V. How many Albertan's do we got in this forum?
    Attached Images

Shaggy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 STS

Sherwood Park

Saltey is offline Cadillac Owners Member

saw the invite for anyone from Canada .. new member still learning how this works and a new owner of an STS...
    after many years of being drawn to the style of STS of the early 2000 years recently saw a dark blue 03 fully equiped low mileage and went for it .. after three weeks I still look for excuses to go somewhere .. hoping I have a reliable/ low maintenance/ reasonable V8 mileage vehicle.
    Saltey

Murphyg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 STS

Take care of it Saltey.
    Regular routine manufacturer maintenance is critical.
    Number one is to maintain the coolant. If it has not been done yet....then I suggest that you do it asap.
    I believe that its X # of miles/kilometers or 5 years for the coolant. So the 5 years is up. So I would suggest to do that if not recently done.

Standard regular manufacturer maintenance intervals may seem like a hassle and/or something that could be put of for a little while......But truth be knownst.....follow those intervals religiously and you will be spending less and less time in this forum asking questions and stressed out. You will actually be coming here to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

When it comes to your Cadillac, the manufacturer really does know best, no matter what anyone else may tell you.

VBSam is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS

Thanks for a great site. I'm looking forwrad to the chance to meet and learn from others here.

I'm from Prince Edward Island Canada and looking forward to making some changes to my 2005-CTS.

hogman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Fleetwood 1996

I am new to this site and currently reside in Winnipeg. I am on my second Fleetwood, this one a 1996 from Georgia.

Radguy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

From Brockville, Ontario.

Just took delivery of a Black Cherry '09 CTS DI AWD last Wednesday.

So far, have 670 kms on the odometer and I'm still going through the owner's manual learning all of the car's details, but so far, I'm totally blown away!! This car is sooo good! No complaints whatsoever! Seems like GM really sweated the details on this one.(up to now, I've only been able to make that claim on my previous Audi S4--that says something).

Now, if only GM would build an AWD version of the CTS-V2!!

Jonathan

quebec#1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 dts Cadillac 2000 sts balck on black

From Montreal ! 2000 sts

Likarok is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Airdrie Alberta CTS

97EldoCoupe is offline Owner of Northstar Performance
    Automobile(s): 97 ETC, 04 Bonneville GXP, 2010 Sierra SLT crew cab /4x4

Near London, Ontario - 98 STS, 99 STS, 97 Eldorado, 97 STS, 96 STS, 97 Aurora (yes, Oldsmobile, soon to have a 4.6 Northstar) 96 Chevy Silverado Vortec 350

CTSVdrmg is offline Cadillac Owners Member

From the Halton region of Ontario. I have never thought I would be so interested in a Caddy mostly in the new 09' CTS-V, but I do. I hope to one day get behind the wheel of an used 09' -V.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.