2013 xts
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, 2013 xts in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I guess I am a minority on this forum My 2013 XTS (upscale Lux model) has been, basically, trouble free. ...
    Lizbill is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XTR White Diamond coat; 2000 DeVille. Sterling Silver.

2013 xts

I guess I am a minority on this forum My 2013 XTS (upscale Lux model) has been, basically, trouble free. I was having a problem with the radio, but when advised(by this forum) how to reboot CUE, trouble free now for over a year. I had one warrantee problem
    with the sun roof jumping off the track, got it fixed in no time (with the free loaner to use). Took them a couple of hours. I will admit it is not as comfortable as my old Deville, which was a dream on long trips. I've had no problem with glove compartments, squeaking brakes, rattles, unknown noises, speaker problems, etc. I've got a good dealer who I rarely have to visit except for oil changes and stuff like that. Pretty good car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

JoeGrapes is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS4

Re: 2013 xts

No Liz, you are not in the minority. The majority of XTS owners don't have major problems with the car. It would be pretty boring on this forum if everyone wrote in about how much they like the car and how little problems they have with it. Most people unless they have a complaint just don't say anything. This forum is a great source for help if you have questions.

sonny3621 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Premium in Silver Coast Metallic

My car has been fine too. Love it.

mikethomas is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I agree have had mine for two years and very happy with it.

Stanman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS-4

I've owned my XTS-4 Premium for 1 year as of today. I'm very happy with the car. I've had no problems. I have learned how to use the CUE system effectively -- I may destroy my credibility by saying this, but I like CUE, and I am very happy with the NAV system. I have a Garmin system in my Corvette, and there are some things about it I like better than CUE, but also vice versa. I especially like the traffic function, which saved me tons of time in a trip to L.A. The power of the car is adequate, and the handling is surprisingly good, particularly in Sport mode. We recently took a trip to Cedar City, UT with another couple (a 5 - 6 hour drive from Flagstaff on 2-lane roads), and they were quite impressed with the quietness and comfort of the car, its features, and its performance. The big trunk and roomy back seat were the reasons I chose the XTS over the ATS or CTS. The only think I don't like about the car is that it is on the big side. But with the rearview camera, the tilting mirrors, and the park assist, I really haven't had any trouble maneuvering it. It's a nice looking car, and I often get compliments on it (although not as often as with the Corvette). I am glad I bought this car, and I would buy it again.

Zl700 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS-Vsport

No information 2

Quote Originally Posted by Stanman
    The big trunk and roomy back seat were the reasons I chose the XTS over the ATS or CTS. The only think I don't like about the car is that it is on the big side.
    As they say- can't have it both ways

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.