Ventilated Seats - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Ventilated Seats in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I agree in that the ones in my 2014 XTS seem to barely cool down, even on high cool. My ...
    rdewyer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS

Re: Ventilated Seats

I agree in that the ones in my 2014 XTS seem to barely cool down, even on high cool. My buddy's 2013 Buick Enclave cooled seats work much better.

Caddymania is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I agree the ventilated seats are not sufficient, especially for Texas summers. Cadillac needs to go back to air conditioned seats, not just ventilated ones. I had this on my 2009 STS, my 2006 STS, my 2004 DTS, and my 2002 DTS. Ventilated seats are a step backwards. I am happy with the seat comfort. It was great on a 5 hour trip recently. I also like the vibrating seat as a warning. It gets my attention and is less annoying than a beep.

Stanman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS-4

I've noticed more effect from the ventilated seats when I have the A/C temperature turned down lower.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Zl700 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS-Vsport

No information

Quote Originally Posted by Stanman
    I've noticed more effect from the ventilated seats when I have the A/C temperature turned down lower.
    That's would seem to work, and the passenger side headlights will then come on too.

Lizbill is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): XT5Prem/Luxury White tri-coat

I find that if you set the a/c to blow out of the vents on the dash AND out the floor, the seats get cool real quick.

Travlcub is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I spoke to Cadillac and they said it's based on the cabin temperature

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbill
    I find that if you set the a/c to blow out of the vents on the dash AND out the floor, the seats get cool real quick.
    It's based on a very poor corner cutting design unfortunately. I have Cooled seats in my 2005 Sts and my 2011 Escalade and they really suck ! Fortunately the heated seats work excellent !! Lol

Xts4 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Xts4 platium

Yea I seem to have this same problem...talked to the dealership and they said this normal...the hole in the seat are so tight air is minimal.

NVicari is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

I feel the same way about the seats and have complained to the service manager and when it goes in for service here soon I will pressure that point and also the level ride pump is very loud.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Good afternoon, Your CF account is activated. Please update your profile to show correct information and time zone - or do you really live in London - GMT ?

11. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.